Game-Labs Forum

Spanish Hypocrisy port battle timers

5 minutes ago, victor said:

Well, 17 UK Time is 18 Spain Time and if - I do not go wrong - in Spain (as it happens in Italy or other southern europe countries) work usually ends later, most at .... 18 PM

So ...  basically ... your argument may be inconsistent

Wow People in Spain have jobs that's a lie.

Fair fights have never been popular.

Empty  or partly filled port battles are what make this game great.

Spain see no hypocrisy.

Spain suffer from the same affliction as Mr trump I am right and nothing else matters...it's all great.

Haha anyone who can't see that setting up port battles on a empty server late at night for a 1700 port battle timer is just bs is so blind sighted ....it's a CRAP mechanic make it so they can't be set after X hours or @admin that if set late at night they are set for the latest slot not the first slot available on the 2 days, after all those players want to stay up late to set the battle they should fight it late as possible surely this makes sense....... 

Ready, steady, Go Spain... 

• Like 3

Just now, Spitfire83 said:

Wow People in Spain have jobs that's a lie.

Fair fights have never been popular.

Empty  or partly filled port battles are what make this game great.

Spain see no hypocrisy.

Spain suffer from the same affliction as Mr trump I am right and nothing else matters...it's all great.

Haha anyone who can't see that setting up port battles on a empty server late at night for a 1700 port battle timer is just bs is so blind sighted ....it's a CRAP mechanic make it so they can't be set after X hours or @admin that if set late at night they are set for the latest slot not the first slot available on the 2 days, after all those players want to stay up late to set the battle they should fight it late as possible surely this makes sense....... 

Ready, steady, Go Spain... 

would you mind rephrase it, possibly saying something vaguely intelligible?

Edited by victor

1 minute ago, victor said:

would you mind rephrase it, possibly saying something vaguely intelligible?

makes perfect sense to me ....

if you want to stay up late to flip a port the port battle should be at 2200 not 1700

if you can stay up late to flip it ... you can stay up late to fight the port battle

Just now, Grundgemunkey said:

if you want to stay up late to flip a port the port battle should be at 2200 not 1700

if you can stay up late to flip it ... you can stay up late to fight the port battle

In order to flip a port how many players do you need? The same number as for fighting a port battle?

The only time which is important is the time when the battle takes place.

Edited by victor

3 minutes ago, Grundgemunkey said:

Thanks grundgemunkey clearly too many long words or complicated idea for @victor

Just now, Spitfire83 said:

Thanks grundgemunkey clearly too many long words or complicated idea for @victor

You know, man, often longs words and complicated ideas are used to support wrong statements.

Read my answer up here to your attorney's defense (I mean Grudge's post) and you will learn why I think that's one of those cases.

Edited by victor

2 minutes ago, victor said:

In order to flip a port how many players do you need? The same number as for fighting a port battle?

NOT TRUE...fake news......  you can't hunt enemy Fleet if nobody online can't counter grind hostility...

Still waiting for a explanation of how flipping a port after 2300 equals a 1700 PB and objections to idea that if a port is ground up after 2300 port battle should be at 2200 on x day not 1700...

3 minutes ago, Peter Goldman said:

Instead of crying about Spain and nightflips, better reach Devs and request time change of server or PB window change because the majority of EU countries had a time change recently.

I've tagged devs. And put in my suggestions of how to improve things for all players I see none of that from Spain just them crying that they currently have a advantage over baits for example and don't want to be amicable and resolve issue

This thread proves that having any form of limitation on game content by time zone is not a long term solution.

The sooner you guys wake up to this and put forward a solution that includes the rest of the world the better, or just man up and accept this is an MMO.

• Like 3

43 minutes ago, victor said:

i dont see your point ... so if spitfire and myself decide to stay up all night and flip 8 spanish ports and because of the mechanics the port battles are all at 1700  a day and a half later ... thats reasonable gameplay in your opinion ??

38 minutes ago, Peter Goldman said:

Instead of crying about Spain and nightflips, better reach Devs and request time change of server or PB window change because the majority of EU countries had a time change recently.

thats what my original posts were about ... but apparantly its not good for people living in greece

Just now, monk33y said:

Lmao.... This is classic 

Admin for the love of God make gb a pve only nation.....! If that's not possible give them a free pass to the pve server!!

nice try monk33y but as usual your getting mixed up we want the port battle timers changed so we can play .. instead of port battles happening while we are at work ...

why would we want to play on the same server as you ??

2 minutes ago, Grundgemunkey said:

nice try monk33y but as usual your getting mixed up we want the port battle timers changed so we can play .. instead of port battles happening while we are at work ...

why would we want to play on the same server as you ??

EVERY NATION IN THE GAME HAS UK BASED PLAYERS BUT YOU DONT SEE THE REST OF US COMPLAINING!!!

We the non gb cry babies just adjust the way we play, YOU COMPLAIN!! 

I play russian. The core russian time is while I'm still at work but do you see me on here crying???? 

Edited by monk33y

Just now, monk33y said:

EVERY NATION IN THE GAME HAS UK BASED PLAYERS BUT YOU DONT SEE THE REST OF US COMPLAINING!!!

. why do you think there was a server split .... oh yes its because you complained  and couldnt adjust

you post some rubbish

all we want is some consitency ... some eu players couldnt play because the port battles were too late .. so the devs adjusted

now we cant play because BST finished .and we are on GMT .... and we are supposed to adjust

tell me how to explain to my work i cannot do my job ... because monk33y says i have to adjust

8 minutes ago, monk33y said:

I play russian. The core russian time is while I'm still at work but do you see me on here crying???? 

dont tell lies you dont play at all you just forum troll

to the extent that you would rather troll than get a timer change where you can play

Edited by Grundgemunkey
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Peter Goldman said:

Well, you had to bring some national news/drama etc. stuff to this instead of keeping it clean thus making it not serious topic but rant topic. Greece should have no issues as they got DST time too, the only countries affected by that would be Belarus, Iceland and Russia that do not use DST system.

TIme in Greece,Ukraine,Berarus etc is GMT+2. Its actually worse for Russians since Moscow time is GMT+3.

So for me if a PB is set for 23:00 which is the latest server time a PB can be set if i am not mistaken, means i will have to fight at 1 in the morning. Plus and hour or so for the actual fight. It's worse for Russians. It's not ideal for me but it's not bad either. One of the purposes of a clan is to have people of different timezones that can actually fight that PB instead of yourself, and fight a PB that is set earlier for him where he can't attend.

• Like 4

Just now, Intrepido said:

We have this timers since the server split.

No complaints from any nation until now.

And mate, all nations complained about nightflips, except those which didnt suffer it.

no timers were fine ... a 1700 server time was 1800  during summertime hours ... now we have reverted to GMT 1700  isnt possible for a lot of players in uk

1 minute ago, monk33y said:

It's just dawned on me the gb nation could (if they actually took part in rvr) launch "night flips" on the Spanish while why are in bed 

This is brilliant....

really how is this possible ... if you played the game ..you would realise it isnt

you really need to get in game and discover how it works ...your about 12 months behind the times

2 minutes ago, Intrepido said:

Made a proposal in the appropiate forum and dont call it "spanish hypocrisy" because it clearly doesnt help at all.

Spain is playing within the rules. And there is nothing more to say.

If you need some trolling or drama content made a thread in the national news forum.

since you complained .. about night flips ... and i have been told by a vltra member that these port battles were planned for a 1700 start time knowing that GB would have less players online due to the 1700 time 

i would say that is correct to call spain hypocrites ...

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Grundgemunkey said:

really how is this possible ... if you played the game ..you would realise it isnt

you really need to get in game and discover how it works ...your about 12 months behind the times

I'll be honest that last one was me taking the piss..

You say about me not playing the game, every other nation takes part in DOUBLE the number of port battles gb does SO WHY SHOULD THE DEVS LISSEN TO gb!

When GB plays the game and takes part in rvr, I'll use your own logic against you! When you PLAY THE GAME AND ATTACK IN RVR, THEN AND ONLY THEN,COME BACK AND COMPLAIN ABOUT TIMERS BEING UNFAIR. Mabey then the rest of is would care!!

Edited by monk33y