Game-Labs Forum

Clan's being removed by system from Friendly list

Sir Texas Sir

So I been taking the last few weeks off from game pretty much and I get on tonight to do some Diplo things for the clan and was told of this problem.  SYSTEM has been removing folks from our clan friendly list.    Apparently it locked a few folks out of port battles cause we didn't know about it.  Is this a known bug or/and has it been fixed?  I guess we will have to keep a better eye on it, but as you can see in the screen shot it list SYSTEM removing them.  I also noticed some of the port settings where changed, but I can live with that being part of hotfix or such and I check those any way pretty normally.  

Now for the other thing while I had the clan stuff open I couldn't do an f11 to report this in game as I tend to do in game reports more than just posting it up here.  

B849685DE69B0F1C5F90495358B4FB851F216B6F

@Christendom @koiz Ya'll might want to double check ya'lls to since it looked like it removed ya'lls clans but some one got them back on.   Can one of you check to see if you can do an F11 with clan info open or if it's just me.  I do tend to break things in game lol

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Sir Texas Sir said:

Some one brought up that they notice it's been doing it when you abandon or loose a port to not paying or something?   Maybe that is the tie in?

9 hours ago, Sir Texas Sir said:

@Christendom @koiz Ya'll might want to double check ya'lls to since it looked like it removed ya'lls clans but some one got them back on.   Can one of you check to see if you can do an F11 with clan info open or if it's just me.  I do tend to break things in game lol

Our list hasn't changed but we did drop maya yesterday.

@Ink 

Is the friends list synchronous in both ends ?

Like in Clan A and Clan B are friends, so it shows in both. Then Clan B removes Clan A from friends. Clan A gets removed from B list. Would Clan B get auto removed from Clan A list as well ?

6 hours ago, Ink said:

Clans can be removed if they are deleted due to change of the nation or some other reasons.

Yah get that, but VCO, AIB and REV are still clans that haven't disbanded or changed nations so that isn't the issue here.  If that was the case I would of expected it.  The only common thing we can link was that some ports where dropped by the clans around the same time .   I'll keep an eye out in case it does it again just in case it's some odd bug that we only found so far.  

• Like 3

On 11/13/2017 at 8:01 AM, rediii said:

No. You can be a friend to a clan but the other clan doesnt consider you as a friend.

There is no friendrequest system the other clan has to accept

I do like it tells you now when another clan adds you.  I checked two clans that added us and one is a new player clan that we been fighting with.  The other is an alt clan we know about .  Though the only thing they can find out is who is the clan creator and numbers in the clan total.  Believe me we don't have 130 active players in our clan as we have a lot of old timers that stopped playing or only pop in once in a blue moon in our clan.   So really adding some one to spy does nothing since they still have to add your clan so you can join the port battles.