Game-Labs Forum

Make grinding EASIER

44 minutes ago, Captain Dug said:

Everything needs to be buffed 

That's true.

I'm probably in a minority opinion that the RNG is an okay approach, but instead of it producing either good or bad results, it should produce either good or really good results.  Never should get a poor take from RNG rewards.  Make it always worth it to go out and battle, explore, or make a trip for something.

• Like 2

takes 10 000 xp to grind the 3 4 5 levels on an Essex. 

missions bring 330ish per. so 30 missions at half an hour each

15 hours of play on an empty server per level, 45 hours of play for the last 3.

Silly, nuke the amount needed or structure mission so that these ships get challenging but not suicidal bot battles.

28 minutes ago, PongoNW said:

takes 10 000 xp to grind the 3 4 5 levels on an Essex. 

missions bring 330ish per. so 30 missions at half an hour each

15 hours of play on an empty server per level, 45 hours of play for the last 3.

Silly, nuke the amount needed or structure mission so that these ships get challenging but not suicidal bot battles.

You don't really need them, and even if you want them you don't really have to have them in this month or next.

Many players gave up on the game. Me included. It takes far too long to have fun pvp. The focus changed from fun big battles to lonely pirates and trading.

It has always been a bit grindy, but now it's a part time job to play.

Only very, very hard core gamers can make anything out of this. And they are not many. Hence the empty world...

The devs had scared most players away from patch to patch. They didn't listen and didn't see all the red lights down the road. Maybe they can make legends work. Maybe. But as a customer I have lost my faith and need to see a finished well reviwed game before using anymore precious time on a Game Lab product again.