Game-Labs Forum

Remove Super-Speed from NPC Battles and Epics + add Positional Spawn for NPC Combat

We need to stop talking about this in Chat/forums only way things get done or changed is if the pirates do it.  Problem is we dont do this, as we roll into county's with massive number not just a few.  We either have to live with it or start using it our selves.  Yea I know that sucks.  But its been proven over and over if Pirates bitch about a broke system it dose not get fixed until we start using it as an advantage.  Revenge fleets worked to keep our waters some what clear, the nations bitched until they got what we have now.

So The pirates need to stop and figure a way to use it against them before it will change.   It really is that simple.

Still find it funny that is was it was just a few that bitched about revenge gank fleets.   But now it large groups using this tactic and nothing can be done in a defense.  If the so call revenge fleets could still do something it just be the 2 or 3 bitching about revenge fleets.

Edited by JobaSet

On 7/29/2017 at 9:00 PM, Tenet said:

Not enough. I had a situation today:

Read a guys movement perfectly (actually used a ruse to make him turn where I wanted), and had a friend pincer him to land from the other direction.

About 15 seconds before our own tag starts, he passes by an AI-fleet and throws a defensive tag, resulting in horrible join circles for our chase. 

We didn't do anything wrong in chasing, he was fair game, and we had to let him go because between the super-speed and thes AI-fleet defensive tags we have to align too many conditions to catch.

I not only have to perfectly predict where he goes (which I've done before) but also pray that I can launch my perfect close-position tag before he uses another AI to escape.

You didnt see my second add did you:)

On 7/30/2017 at 3:57 PM, CaptVonGunn said:

Thank you and thinking on it a bit more.. If Someone has an AI tagged and they get tagged,, It would cancel the AI tag also.. Then leave the or don't the After battle re-spawn stuff... I still think it has it's uses.. but that is me.... 

I actually like that. If someone is being tagged, his own tags of AI are canceled.

Also on OP, here is proposed detailed ROE mechanic that sorts our tagging, gankers and the revenge fleets at the same time

• Like 1