Game-Labs Forum

PVP-EU and PVE server connection issues

Captains, PVP-EU and PVE servers were down due to provider internet fault, servers are live at the moment. We are clarifying reasons of the outage with provider.
In case you lost a ship due to server issue, please send F11 report with the full description.

Sorry for inconveniences.

• Like 1

With the down time of the three servers off and on over the last week maybe a paint chest redeemable for every one on all the servers?   Sorry the ships are getting a bit bland looking alike.....shameless plug, but hope the other servers issues get taken care of.

• Like 13

Still getting lots of lag and rubber banding on the PvE server, something I've never had before until this last few weeks. Last night was the worst of it I believe, rubber banding, high pings, a disconnect, and I wasn't the only one having the same exact issues. At least 2 maybe 3 or more players all said they were having issues as well.

Getting really frustrating. You gonna fix this any time soon? If not, I'll just go play something else instead.

• Like 1

whispers.....paint chest redeemables for all.....

I was getting some lag glitching last night on Global too while in OW.  Though I just played that off cause of a local storm, but what up with the servers and it's not the locations cause they are in two different places.

1 hour ago, Sir Texas Sir said:

whispers.....paint chest redeemables for all.....

I was getting some lag glitching last night on Global too while in OW.  Though I just played that off cause of a local storm, but what up with the servers and it's not the locations cause they are in two different places.

I was getting some stupid lag at times too last night, but it was due to my ISP being crap.