Game-Labs Forum

Why are the playernumbers so low?

I normally log on around 4pm (my time) which I think is mid/late evening in the US. I play for a couple of hours at work then head home after the bulk of the traffic has died down.  I was normally seeing around 100-120 players on. I have noticed since the wipe announcement that this has dropped to around 40-50. I spoke to a few of the regulars and their feedback is pretty much the same as mine - little point in doing anything much  until the update comes out, then we will be back with a vengeance.

Having said that, for a change I redownloaded WOT yesterday and did a few battles across a number of tiers. By the gods, after that, I remembered why NA is (in my opinion) a much more enjoyable experience. I hope the new update can rekindle the sense of wonder, joy and dread you can experience in this game. 

I have deleted WOT again.

Really looking forward to the update.

Have played everyday since June 2016. Kept playing after announcement...lost a lot of ships, lost a lot of mods....not going to replace the mods. PvP is so very rare and mostly with "xerox mod squaders" in special ships I can't get or build....at least ganking is down but I play a lot less. I look forward to playing a lot less. 

I'm hopeful for the next patch and i really hope the cheaters AND hakers are stopped. It's not fun at all right now. I hope it will be again.

I can only speak for small number of ex pirates from pvp1 who left the black and went to the British for the sole reason of finding pvp! Which turned into rvr as pvp was killed off.

The stupid amounts of forts, towers and AI mega fleets made open world pvp a waiste of time. We used to camp kpr only to watch the brits mass a fleet inside the greenzone and herl insults. (same for all nation's apart from usa- I'd never seen an usa player until the Danes tried bullying them)

Pirate rvr was pointless as you could never get to the battle with the ring after ring of screeners. Capping ships is fun but pointless when you want rvr.

I hope this new patch fixes alot of things that have taken this game in the wrong direction in my opinion. *COUGH aliences x2 *cough!!

Hopefully we can get bk to a game that has open world pvp (not this event rubbish @admin) otherwise naval action might as well become a pve game with lobby rvr battles!!!

#bringBkPvp 

#pvpNotPveGame 

• Like 3

On April 13, 2017 at 4:05 AM, monk33y said:

I can only speak for small number of ex pirates from pvp1 who left the black and went to the British for the sole reason of finding pvp! Which turned into rvr as pvp was killed off.

The stupid amounts of forts, towers and AI mega fleets made open world pvp a waiste of time. We used to camp kpr only to watch the brits mass a fleet inside the greenzone and herl insults. (same for all nation's apart from usa- I'd never seen an usa player until the Danes tried bullying them)

Pirate rvr was pointless as you could never get to the battle with the ring after ring of screeners. Capping ships is fun but pointless when you want rvr.

I hope this new patch fixes alot of things that have taken this game in the wrong direction in my opinion. *COUGH aliences x2 *cough!!

Hopefully we can get bk to a game that has open world pvp (not this event rubbish @admin) otherwise naval action might as well become a pve game with lobby rvr battles!!!

#bringBkPvp 

#pvpNotPveGame 

A year from now this game( if it last that long) will be PVE   only with occasional PVP events.

I can't see it ending up any other way, the devs are going to cater to the 10 percent that play PVE only. 

This game is done.

• Like 3

On 4/16/2017 at 0:57 PM, Justme said:

A year from now this game( if it last that long) will be PVE   only with occasional PVP events.

I can't see it ending up any other way, the devs are going to cater to the 10 percent that play PVE only. 

This game is done.

My God i HATE that i agree with you but the last few things you said i have to agree.

Sadly this is what isaid would happen months and months and months ago ( becoming pve only) and so many told me I was wrong and nothing more than a hardcore player wanting to sink new players.  

Ive heard rumors of some changes to be made on release that might save NA but i think its to little to late.

I just hope im wrong and it makes a comback cuz i miss playing like a real pirate.