Game-Labs Forum

Cheating in Game???

So, tonight I find out there is a cheat in the game where players have been dupin their mods??

Apparently the some nations  have been doing it for 4 months?

This is all over the nation and global chat room and videos of the said exploit have been posted online.

What the hell is going on??

Devs can you sort it out please, because this could kill an already fragile game?

I am going onto the PVE server for a while, its a bit dull, but at least you know its fair.

Wipe and a Ban Hammer needed I think!

1 hour ago, Henry d'Esterre Darby said:

Personally, I'd like to see those that intentionally abused the exploit to have fairly serious punishments levied against them.  I'll be making that recommendation, but it's not my call to make.

At least half the Danish nation then...

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Henry d'Esterre Darby said:

The Developers are aware of this, and they're watching.  For now, ignore conspiracy theories - exploits are fixed very quickly once they're identified, and this one was brought to our attention today.

It's being fixed as we speak and I wouldn't recommend abusing it.

nope was done wayyy before today  and by multiple ppl  including leaders of brit nation.

the    fact i made a video forced you to deal with it wich is very different since someone abuse it since months, and all know wich this someone is

Edited by Lord Vicious
  • Like 9

Oke, i feel screwed :angry: ....... i am done with this game until a fix

No pb. from my clan 

No screening .from my clan

no testing/playing from our clan anymore        

During Early Access bugs and odd ends are to be expect to happen and also expected to be reported properly.

How many of you reported the Duel TP ?.... *sigh*

Read again:

Exploits and game breaking bugs.

It is the responsibility of captains to report exploits and game breaking bugs.

If you found something that allows you to receive abnormal amounts of XP, money or goods - please report this by using F11 or on the forum. 

Its ok if you used that bug for testing reasons and reported all cases to us. It is not ok to use the exploits consistently.

Captains with abnormal net wealth will have all their assets removed and in subsequent cases their accounts deleted. 

• Like 1