Game-Labs Forum

Night flips...ad nauseam

The Redneck

1 hour ago, Impie said:

Tell that to your Spanish friends, Celtiberofrog. The offer was made, but fully rejected. Take it up with your diplomats.

No social solutions pls. A mechanic solution lasts the test of time - a social doesn't.

16 minutes ago, Bearwall said:

It must be nice - and easy - to sit and say that you don't cry because of inconevenient times - there's allways more than enough of your players around to fill a PB even if it is inconvenient for some of you.. The same cannot be said for the other side and as such are not comparable circumstances. We've lost a lot of players thx to nightflips whereas the dutch have lost players simply because you ain't very good in PBs.. One is a mechanics issue, the other isn't - So pls stop the bs about whining..

So the US just lost 1 PB this morning to dirty day flipping tactics.   On the stream it looks like it could be 2.  And aggression is being run up at Wilmington.  Can we start complaining now?

The hypocrisy is astonishing.   

1 minute ago, Lord Vicious said:

2-3 weeks ago i said  in 2-3 weeks  since the moment  usa lost nightflip advantage  they will get smashed by danes, in their own coast.  here we are 

Yet I don't see you out there defending.  Funny that.  

Don't worry.  We're not done yet.  We'll just take it back at night.  How mad do you think they'll be at a triple night flip LV?

12 minutes ago, Christendom said:

So the US just lost 1 PB this morning to dirty day flipping tactics.   On the stream it looks like it could be 2.  And aggression is being run up at Wilmington.  Can we start complaining now?

The hypocrisy is astonishing.   

Yes please start complaining - My point is exactly that. That's why we need splitservers now!

Just now, Bearwall said:

Yes please start complaining - My point is exactly that. That's why we need splitservers now!

Nah, we're not selfish enough to tell our fellow server occupants they can't play with us because sometimes things don't go our way.  Shit happens.  

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Christendom said:

Nah, we're not selfish enough to tell our fellow server occupants they can't play with us because sometimes things don't go our way.  Shit happens.  

Well then it's lucky enough you allways got 24 hour coverage. Morgans bluff that was a "day-flip"? - 25vs25 even if it was a church-flip/day-flip thing.. Ofcourse that makes it a lot easier to be "unselfish".. You haven't at any one point shown any remorse, regrets or empathy with my lost mates or any of the eastern alliances many, many "whiners" as you call them. I want a mechanic solution..

30 minutes ago, Christendom said:

Don't worry.  We're not done yet.  We'll just take it back at night.  How mad do you think they'll be at a triple night flip LV?

So because we fought and won 2 ports 25v25 (Ays was after 18.00 server time btw), you are going to take 3 undefended ports as "revenge". THIS is why we can't have nice things in this game...

• Like 6

2 minutes ago, Christendom said:

Uh Ays wasn't 25v25

Only because of offensive screening. A clanmate of mine tagged 19 Agamemnon. That you had trouble getting into the PB doesn't mean you didn't have 25 people there.

Edited by Anolytic
  • Like 4

1 hour ago, Christendom said:

Yet I don't see you out there defending.  Funny that.  

2-3 weeks ago i said in 2-3 weeks since usat lost nightflip ability will get smashed by danes, since fighting nightfleets hardly full or with best players from enemy coalition will not prepare you to any real fight. In the last 20 usa pb only 4 where full (and never full aga) In current mechanics starting with -4 ships means that the enemy need to score at list 5 kill withouth any losses just for have chance to "hold/contest" circles. So 99% of time is an already lost pb. Today USA finally got faced by 2 real fleet and guess what they lost both ports (in defence ) (new record btw 2 defence loss in 1 day) together with basse terrre suicidal charge, thats show the thrue face of USA ability vs real fleets. Cant wait until you face a firstrate fleet for savannah.

My clan have port in saint marys where all of us have first aga 2nd etc, but you will not see a single TOXIC showup for USA. so dont wait for us :) , we have fear amplify will explode again on someone of us, sorry. and i bet you will not see also many dutch coming up for defending 7up/usa. You on your own buddy. keep nightflipping is your only bargain chip. Usa fleet is nothing and everyone know it. now enjoy facing real fleets lets see how much you gonna cheastbeat around.

Edited by Lord Vicious
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, Lord Vicious said:

2-3 weeks ago i said in 2-3 weeks since usat lost nightflip ability will get smashed by danes, since fighting nightfleets hardly full or with best players from enemy coalition will not prepare you to any real fight. In the last 20 usa pb only 4 where full (and never full aga) In current mechanics starting with -4 ships means that the enemy need to score at list 5 kill withouth any losses just for have chance to "hold/contest" circles. So 99% of time is an already lost pb. Today USA finally got faced by 2 real fleet and guess what they lost both ports (in defence ) (new record btw 2 defence loss in 1 day) together with basse terrre suicidal charge, thats show the thrue face of USA ability vs real fleets. Cant wait until you face a firstrate fleet for savannah.

My clan have port in saint marys where all of us have first aga 2nd etc, but you will not see a single TOXIC showup for USA. so dont wait for us :) , we have fear amplify will explode again on someone of us, sorry.

We didn't expect you guys.  We don't expect you up show up to any battle against the Danes   .

I know how afraid to fight Babay you are. 

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Christendom said:

We didn't expect you guys.  We don't expect you up show up to any battle against the Danes   .

Yeah very thats why we generated castries basse terre santo domingo, les cayes  and defended bridgetown while you go nightflip puerto plata :P     You always avoid to fight the russians, you encountered them by mystake in basse terre since you where certain they where going to defend castries vs ahoy.   

I am so afraid of babay that my clan attacked alone their entire nation and they called  5 nations for retake it, instead face my clan, I am clearly the one that nightflip all night and is afraid to face the russians :P

You encountered them now and you lost 2 defensive pb in 1 day.  (new record)      USA is a paper tiger only good at exploiting timezones, nothing else, you now, i now.  Use that as your advantage becouse is the only one you have. there is a reason you still didnt win a single firstrate pb in over a year..  You always avoided confrontations, you lost your entire nation territory to my clan TWICE becouse after losing 20pb you where refusing to fight. While the rest of the server keep fighting over and over. the gap in experience and commanders still huge. 

Edited by Lord Vicious

4 minutes ago, Christendom said:

Agree with you I will.

12479369_1509222096049183_526471210_n.jp

Edited by Kloothommel

8 minutes ago, Lord Vicious said:

RVR Isnt funny when you not on the full side anymore eh ?  what about a taste of your own medicine, 

It's funny that 3 weeks ago you were bragging about the US victories.  Now you brag about US defeats.  I know that Babay broke your spirit, but damn dude.  Have some backbone.  You should go join Spain now that they're on the winning side.

Losing battles happens.  Even the great destroyer of LV, Babay, lost to the US yesterday. The difference between you and him is that Babay didn't go into hiding after his loss and came back and won 2 fights today.  You haven't lead a PB by yourself since. 

Its ok to lose sometimes.  It's just a game. We won a couple last week, they'll win some this week. No big deal buddy.

Edited by Christendom
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, Lord Vicious said:

Yeah very thats why we generated castries basse terre santo domingo, les cayes  and defended bridgetown while you go nightflip puerto plata :P     You always avoid to fight the russians, you encountered them by mystake in basse terre since you where certain they where going to defend castries vs ahoy.   

You encountered them now and you lost 2 defensive pb in 1 day.  (new record)      USA is a paper tiger only good at exploiting timezones, nothing else, you now, i now.  Use that as your advantage becouse is the only one you have. there is a reason you still didnt win a single firstrate pb in over a year..  You always avoided confrontations, you lost your entire nation territory to my clan TWICE becouse after losing 20pb you where refusing to fight. While the rest of the server keep fighting over and over. the gap in experience and commanders still huge. 

I'll take 2 loses over losing a battle when you have 978 points.  Now that's humiliating.  That's definitely a NA record. 

Edited by Christendom

4 minutes ago, Christendom said:

It's funny that 3 weeks ago you were bragging about the US victories.  Now you brag about US defeats.  I know that Babay broke your spirit, but damn dude.  Have some backbone.  You should go join Spain now that they're on the winning side.

Losing battles happens.  Even the great destroyer of LV, Babay, lost to the US yesterday. The difference between you and him is that Babay didn't go into hiding after his loss and came back and won 2 fights today.  You haven't lead a PB by yourself since. 

Its ok to lose sometimes.  It's just a game. We won a couple last week, they'll win some this week. No big deal buddy.

I never bragged about your victories little lier, i told you in priv like forum THAT USA SHOULD EXPLOIT NIGHTFLIPS AS MUCH AS YOU CAN, but i reminded you to not cheastbeat or get cocky about becouse they not represent any   demonstration of skill  or proof your strenght.   So to keep improving instead considering yourself good becouse the moment you will face a real fleet you will get curbstomped.

I am much more honest then you, my point of view didnt change between be allied or not , be friend or not. 

From a tactical point of view USA should exploit their timezone, and i will always encourage you,to do so.  from a realistic point of view  that system  will not prepare you for a real 25 on 25 battle vs enemy coalition main fleet.  I worn you to not fall into be proud about something that hardly show your skill becouse is going to fireback.

And now is happening exactly what i told you,  you alienated  the dutch, my clan, and other brits wich will not showup,so now enjoy the experience :)

Edited by Lord Vicious

4 minutes ago, Lord Vicious said:

. Usa fleet is nothing and everyone know it

:lol:

little lier,

:D

THAT USA SHOULD EXPLOIT NIGHTFLIPS AS MUCH AS YOU CAN, but i reminded you to not cheastbeat or get cocky about becouse they not rapresent any  skill  or proof of your strenght.  

:P:lol:

14 minutes ago, Christendom said:

I'll take 2 loses over losing a battle when you have 978 points.  Now that's humiliating.  That's definitely a NA record. 

I didnt lost it,  2-3 guys getting boarded and amplify explosion lost it..     But lets say i lost it,  i have 500+ pb in my history won , more then any other commander in na, (your records? )   200+ with my clan wich btw never lost a single pb where we fielded our clan only.. (a thing no other clan or commander  ever manage to do or replicate.) 

I will be more ashamed by your accomplishments thar are faar more humiliating then lose 1 pb :) when i won 500+ (you now why all of you make such a deal? becouse for me lose a pb is a "rare" event where you need a hello kittying total eclipse of moon and sun and  retards making mistakes for hello kitty it up )  IF babay, you or sveno lose a pb, nobody will even mention it since you rate of win/loss is like 50-50

Lets analyze your accomplishments:

You lost 3 pb consecutively vs russians (2 in defence) in a row   

You lost your entire usa nation ports vs 1 clan TWICE   

You lost every pb vs such clan

You still Not have a single firstrate pb won in a year+ 

Your biggest accomplishment as clan is? none

As nation? none 

The biggest thing everyone will ever remember USA, is   yeah for a month they did some nightflips then they got curbstomped by danes  when they finally faced a full fleet.

You must be proud, now i grab the popcorn and enjoy watching your thrue skill vs real fleets :)   ,afterall i cant help you i lost castries (after i defended it 11 times and bridgetown 10 times)  i am a bad commander, i need to watch you and learn from you.     

Edited by Lord Vicious

28 minutes ago, Christendom said:

I lead last bridgetown with augustus so prrrrrrrrrr, Yeah beside you never won a single pb vs a main fleet since EVER and a firstrate SINCE THIS GAME HAVE START

so wtf you talk about  your victories are MEANINGLESS.   USA only proofed that your way for be rilevant is attack when majority of the server SLEEP.  wich is fine for you to do it, i am the first to tell you to do is since i know your real ability...     but that will not give you any right to cheastbeat ANYTHING. YOu could be smarter, by doing it, and say nothing.  Instead you go around cheastbeating like is a huge accomplishment.     

Edited by Lord Vicious