Game-Labs Forum

SORRY-TOXIC join USA Faction

Lord Vicious

Just now, sruPL said:

>OCEAN changes nations (good luck, nice, gz, cool xoxo ???)

>TOXIC changes nation ("The mighty switching nation clan again ahaha")

Good decission, this will help balance RvR and might solve problem of nightflipping US (by Europeans).

You didn't saw that Vicious was joking ? Look at the 1st post

And Ocean isn't a big clan like Toxic, they ain't doing all the Port Battles and RvR, so that won't change anything on the map ect.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, sruPL said:

>OCEAN changes nations (good luck, nice, gz, cool xoxo ???)

>TOXIC changes nation ("The mighty switching nation clan again ahaha")

Good decission, this will help balance RvR and might solve problem of nightflipping US (by Europeans).

Ironic eh ? :P    IS the same reason to fail to understand why nobody give a damn if they cry for unfair pb :P   

Edited by Lord Vicious

7 minutes ago, JollyRoger1516 said:

Yeah I am aware of the marking thing but that was not there before mate! Did you take it out in between?

nope a mod did, and even gave me a worning for the thread, I bring the question to higher mods and all got removed,  So i edit again the thread and put it again...

• Like 1

I have advanced knowledge from a reliable source of another crew moving to NA PVP1 U.S. You didn't hear this from me ok? This crew was spotted sailing their Indiaman's north just the other day. The Lords Resistance Army. Joseph Kony.                                                                                                                                                                                                                               Jo         Ke

komy.jpg

Edited by Surathani

2 hours ago, sruPL said:

I heard that John Swigglebottoms is in US as well

vP3roX.jpg

he change more nation then i change underwear

brit>pirate>sweden>(ok from first 2 got booted out as spy for acting against his own nation,(we reconized his voice in a france stream while he was boarding players of his supposedly former brit clan LOL )  yeah he have bad habit of be in your ts3 while playng for the otherside boarding your side  "for fun" as he badly try to defend his actions )

not was sweden diplo?

Edited by Lord Vicious

4 minutes ago, Lord Vicious said:

brit>pirate>sweden>usa (ok from first 2 got booted out as spy for acting against his own nation,(we reconized his voice in a france stream while he was boarding players of his supposedly former brit clan LOL )  yeah he have bad habit of be in your ts3 while playng for the otherside boarding your side  "for fun" as he badly try to defend his actions )

not was sweden diplo?

He ain't playing for USA, just a clan called US, look at the picture

2 hours ago, Hethwill said:

Well, if it is even a for real thing it is a good thing to glue the RvR community and having battles at all times and start ending the timezone "community warfare" bollocks.

In what way? Inter-alliance swaps don't change anything at all, don't see your point either here (which is a joke anyways) nor in the 7UP thread.

3 minutes ago, Aegir said:

In what way? Inter-alliance swaps don't change anything at all, don't see your point either here (which is a joke anyways) nor in the 7UP thread.

Don't let the obvious escape you. First this is no swap. Second, it gives the U.S the ability to raise contention over all hours, not just their prime time for play. If you are looking for a player base swap, then may I suggest searching for a good diplo school.. Hilarious.

Edited by Surathani
  • Like 1

20 minutes ago, Lord Vicious said:

brit>pirate>sweden>(ok from first 2 got booted out as spy for acting against his own nation,(we reconized his voice in a france stream while he was boarding players of his supposedly former brit clan LOL )  yeah he have bad habit of be in your ts3 while playng for the otherside boarding your side  "for fun" as he badly try to defend his actions )

not was sweden diplo?

I have no idea about his other history, but he was in Denmark too for about two weeks. Even though he was a spy, we liked having him. He'd be welcomed back by me any time.

25 minutes ago, rediii said:

No he wasnt a diplo

He joined brit ts3 as sweden diplo and brit council got 2 meeting about accepting him as sweden diplo  after what he did to the nation as spy.

And i told them they retard  to accept him as sweden diplo, my proposal was to send sweden a request a polite one to have a different diplo. and Brit leadership pushed a lot for have him and protect him and accept him as sweden diplo

So yeah was sweden diplo :)   unless you say 100% otherwise thats means they Lie to the entire brit council twicw

Edited by Lord Vicious

3 minutes ago, Surathani said:

Don't let the obvious escape you. First this is no swap. Second, it gives the U.S the ability to raise contention over all hours, not just their prime time for play. If you are looking for a player base swap, then may I suggest searching for a good diplo school.. Hilarious.

Ah, my bad, meant to say switch, not swap. Didn't know that the US struggled to get hostility without opposition :P

6 minutes ago, Surathani said:

Don't let the obvious escape you. First this is no swap. Second, it gives the U.S the ability to raise contention over all hours, not just their prime time for play.

Perfect, now US can fight with the British in equality ..... When the war between US and British? ...... Otherwise, this serves no purpose because the rest of european nations can't do that....

13 minutes ago, Aegir said:

Ah, my bad, meant to say switch, not swap. Didn't know that the US struggled to get hostility without opposition :P

Gotchya! Well I do see this like Hethwill. It will allow the U.S to flip timers earlier in their days making things 2 hour earlier as they don't have to flip ports in their time zone (EU->US players will do). PB 2 days later -2 makes for earlier fights. But, this should allow for more U.S flips in EU prime time as there will be a population within the faction.

Edited by Surathani
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Louis Garneray said:

In my mind there is no comparison between TOXIC and OCEAN. OCEAN have a good leader. :P:D

easy to lead 3 ppl  call me when ocean will reach 170 members and take ports and nations on their own k? or when they will win a pb by their own (they still at 0 score)

Edited by Lord Vicious