Game-Labs Forum

Map reset - Game over for me

Count Maurice Benyovszky

So apparently there was a map reset and I missed this information somehow, because I didn't have time to check forums or play the game lately.

Now all my ships are in enemy ports:

1)Sinamaica
-Exceptional Victory,
-Exceptional Bucentaure,
-Exceptional Renommee,
2)San Timoteo
-Fine Le Gros Ventre
3)Casigua
-Common Le Gros Ventre
-Exceptional Trincomalee (what the hell happened to my Trincomalee, it was exceptional before the patch !)

+All my stuff, worth A LOT of money is in Casigua.

Is there a way out of this? Or do I have to take a break from the game until (if ever) mates from Verenigde Provincien will recapture those ports?

So I guess it's pretty much over for me, at least until Gulf of Maracaibo will be conquered by the Dutch...
According to my calculations, to transfer all my goods to the capital as a smuggler, I would have to do 50 courses. (not going to happen)
I cannot remove the mods, simply because those are far more expensive than my ships.

Also I can see that my Trincomalee has been downgraded from Exceptional to Mastercraft, what does this mean?
I haven't been in other hostile ports where I have my ships, does this mean that it could also happen to my Except. Victory, Bucentaure or Renommee?

EDIT: Okay, so I've found the answer to one of my issues

1. " ship colors have changed for some vessels, due to recalculation of the color of the tooltip. Stats and parameters are the same. Color indicated that there could be better ships now."
Edited by Count Maurice Benyovszky

So I guess it's pretty much over for me, at least until Gulf of Maracaibo will be conquered by the Dutch...

According to my calculations, to transfer all my goods to the capital as a smuggler, I would have to do 50 courses. (not going to happen)

I cannot remove the mods, simply because those are far more expensive than my ships.

Also I can see that my Trincomalee has been downgraded from Exceptional to Mastercraft, what does this mean?

I haven't been in other hostile ports where I have my ships, does this mean that it could also happen to my Except. Victory, Bucentaure or Renommee?

EDIT: Okay, so I've found the answer to one of my issues

1. " ship colors have changed for some vessels, due to recalculation of the color of the tooltip. Stats and parameters are the same. Color indicated that there could be better ships now."

we got it today

To prevent these predicaments is why the Devs have been warning for over a month that this would happen and that ports ownership would be changed.  

See, e.g. "Important -- Final map.  Player action required for both PVE and PVP servers.

Started by adminSep 15 2016 09:52 AM"

http://forum.game-labs.net/index.php?/topic/16468-important-final-map-player-action-required-for-both-pve-and-pvp-servers/

and, "Important october patch information"

Started by adminOct 05 2016 08:48 AM

http://forum.game-labs.net/index.php?/topic/16751-important-october-patch-information/

Edited by HardyKnox
  • Like 1

Wait, forgive me if I sound noobish, but according to the attached photo, the port battle for the Gulf of Maracaibo will take part on 22-10-2016, if my mates win, these ports will be ours the other day, right?

If yes is the answer, then I don't have to move ships nor goods.

post-16150-0-56374600-1476995167_thumb.jpg

Edited by Count Maurice Benyovszky

yeah same thing happen to me. No time to look at the forums or play the game. So now i am screwed not as much as the original poster but still. What makes it even more weird for me is they did move all my trader ships out of one enemy port to a port that was a free town but yet left my two warships stuck in a enemy town.