Game-Labs Forum

PvP EU 1 Server Down

Anal Mafia

Same here, my ship stopped in OW and after that i was underwater, i saw the waves and i heard the seagulls, i felt like in holidays, it was nice, but i can't finish my journey in my FULL Indiaman huhuhuhu :( :(

I just spent over 20 mins graping down the crew of an AI 3rd rate so I could cap it. It had 98 crew left and I was about to board. Not happy  :angry:

I was in a battle against some ai ships, will I now loose a dura on my ship??

If you do, make a report in-game and on the forum and they will probably replace it. Not that we shouldn't all expect to loose shit occasionally in an alpha game, but they're usually very helpful and replace stuff that people loose due to server crashes.

I was in a Fleet order with a Victory myself. 

I hope this is an easy thing to fix and doesn't require them to go back and replace lots of stuff. That could delay the patch. I would rather face the loss of my 3/5 Victory with golden upgrades than cause a delay to the patch.

• Like 3

When you disconnect your ship will put down sails and stop, then after 2 minutes (I think) without reconnecting ship will raise sails and try to sail away at best angle. If I remember it correctly. Not sure this applies when it's the server that disconnects though.