Game-Labs Forum

Anouncement of the Dutch Nation Clans - High Council and Diplomatic Corps

Dick Brave

Herewith the the united clans of the Dutch Nation are announcing that

De Republiek der Vereenigde Provinciën

is represented by the honourable

Dutch Nation High Council

of the Dutch clans

AIE, ARSE, ASEET, CMD, DAS, DKF, Gh0st, LIONS, PFK, PPP,  PVP, RL, 7UP, WIC, WOLF, XIX

Chairman of the Dutch Nation High Council Oliviervdp [XIX]

Spokesman of the Dutch Nation High Council Dick Brave [WOLF]

and

the Ambassadors of the honourable

Dutch Nation Diplomatic Corps

Amplify [PPP], Dick Brave [WOLF]), Niels Visser [7UP]
(interim)                                  (interim)                                   (interim)

logo_1460203294_s.png

Edited by Dick Brave
  • Like 3

May I ask, why it is not DAS clan in the Council?

Is it a "coup d'etat" by Pellasgos and his followers?. I´m just curious.

Since they also weren't listed in the existing 'Official Announcements of the Dutch Nation High Council' thread I'd assume that that's not something that happened recently. Do correct me if I'm wrong.

[Edit] Main post has been corrected now, disregard.

Edited by Guest

Fernando Álvarez de Toledo y Pimentel Governor of the Duchy of Milan,  Viceroy of the Kingdom of Naples, Viceroy and Constable of the kingdom of Portugal and Governor of the Habsburg Netherlands commonly known as FLANDES,

in name of the emperor Carlos V,  the spanish inquisition, the ilustrated Don Inocencio De Botillo and the name of the Flandes land,

as regent of thee territories, I authorize, allow, bles and support this council

unfortunately i cant commander this great land  and i am obliged to name these courageous captains as defenders of these lands

good bless this captains and my person

Edited by EL GRAN DUQUE DE ALBA
  • Like 2

Fernando Álvarez de Toledo y Pimentel Governor of the Duchy of Milan,  Viceroy of the Kingdom of Naples, Viceroy and Constable of the kingdom of Portugal and Governor of the Habsburg Netherlands commonly known as FLANDES,

in name of the emperor Carlos V,  the spanish inquisition, the ilustrated Don Inocencio De Botillo and the name of the Flandes land,

as regent of thee territories, I authorize, allow, bles and support this council

unfortunately i cant commander this great land  and i am obliged to name these courageous captains as defenders of these lands

good bless this captains and my person

I authorize, allow, bless and support this advice under my supreme command in the name of God, the pope and the house of dawn

Excelentísimo Señor, D. Fernado Álvarez de Toledo y Pimentel, Gran Duque de Alba.

It is with great joy that I receive news of Your Excellency's  intervention in this forum, and your presence in the Caribbean. The arrival of such a refined nobleman from the House of Alba, descendant of the most fearsome warriors of Spain, in the territories subject to my spiritual guidance, will undoubtedly be a boost to the already excellent morale of the Spanish Captains. We hope you will be able to instil some discipline and fear of God in the hearts of those unruly Dutch subjects of yours, and in the process, cleanse them off the abhorrent lutheran heresy that has thrown them into the path of perdition and eternal damnation.

I am personally very impressed with the announcement made by the Dutch Nation High Council in this thread. It is surprisingly well written, without any spelling or grammar mistakes, and very informative and coherent. A bit grandiloquent for my taste, but what can we expect from the inhabitants of such a tiny land, except some self aggrandisement through bombastic rhetoric and bravado? And the fact that they have agreed to meet, and even managed to nominate a number of (interim) diplomats, seems to me a great advancement indeed. Perhaps, through your intervention, and if this "council" survives its internal divisions, our two lands will finally enjoy the blessing of peace.

I look forward to meet you. Unfortunately, my multiple pastoral obligations, the spiritual leadership of the convent of the Sisters of the Holy Mojito, the guardianship of the spiritual purity of the Caribbean through my Holy Inquisitor´s offices, the defence of Cuba carried out by my Santa Hermandad, and the management of my local Indians plantations, keep me tied to my desk at the Archbishopric Palace in Havana. You are welcome to visit any time. I'm sure you will enjoy all the spiritual pleasures Havana can offer such an enlightened and high born gentleman as you.

And since I am writing on their thread, I will bless the Dutch High Council and their good willing diplomats, wishing them success in their endeavours.

Sit nomen Domini benedictum.

Ex hoc nunc et usque in saeculum

Adjutorium nostrum in nomine Domini.

Qui fecit caelum et terram.

Benedicat vos omnipotens Deus, Pater, et Filius, et Spiritus Sanctus.

Amen

• Like 2

We hope you will be able to instil some discipline and fear of God in the hearts of those unruly Dutch subjects of yours, and in the process, cleanse them off the abhorrent lutheran heresy that has thrown them into the path of perdition and eternal damnation.

Liver Turcx dan Paus!

(Rather Turkish than Pope!)

(Antes Turcos que Papistas!)

https://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liever_Turks_dan_Paaps

;)

Edited by Dutch Langella
  • Like 2