Game-Labs Forum

PvP2 Battle for Port Antonio Britus vs Pirates

Loco Bandito

Today the Britain and US alliance (BRITUS) bought a flag for Port Antonio and the Pirates where ready with a smashing Victory. GG to all who participated was a epic first rate battle.

Start of the match;

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198015504090/screenshot/268349544305557756

Mid battle;

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198015504090/screenshot/268349544305564732

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198015504090/screenshot/268349544305565606

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198015504090/screenshot/268349544305567785

The End;

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198015504090/screenshot/268349544305569074

Also want to say good job to Pirates and listening to the calls on ts. No deaths is a great result, good teamwork.

P.S. Jagd Seelen please tell me how that is photoshopped?  :)

• Like 14

Impressive results BLACK. No doubt about it. A battle won decisively against a ragtag bunch of clans, some of whom are vastly under-crewed. How is the rest of the war going?

BigMo

Told you we don't care about ports we want pvp. From that battle the 1st rate numbers where even and not undercrewed. A lot of regular faces in there too.

You can take all the empty ports you want and Zerg rush like you do but we are happy to fight one port at a time after all where is the fun in a empty port?

A measure of ports is not a measure of pvp skills. You guys have the 2 biggest nations allied like carebears and fielded a strong 25 we had 24 and mostly one clan.

• Like 1

This is what happens when all the best/experienced players go Pirate.  And the ranks of the pirate nation swell with even more experienced and battle hardened players who should not really have gone pirate.  Most USA players are new players with little battle experience.  I tried to convince my guildies to go Spanish to help balance the game out, but they all decided to go easy mode (Pirate).  

It would be nice if some of the player base in USA and some of those who have gone Pirate would go Spain, or another faction that needs the players to support the game and give us a healthy balance.  

This looks like seal clubbing to me.

Edited by Ultravis
  • Like 3

You guys fielded 25 players, had 15 outside tagging everything while at the same time Brit and US took other ports. Yet you complain. Dude you fought one clan who is 95% the original clan. Not a nation.

Brit and US have the largest player pop. Wake up.

Edited by Loco Bandito

Impressive results BLACK.  No doubt about it.  A battle won decisively against a ragtag bunch of clans, some of whom are vastly under-crewed.  How is the rest of the war going?

BigMo

Who exactly was under-crewed cause all I see in those 1st rates are Commodores in Vicks (I was one of them and wasn't undercrewed) and Rear Admirals in Vicks and Santsi's.  I'm kinda confused about who exactly was under-crewed here?

I didn't know NPG, FEAR and CKA was a rag tag clans.  You had to get three big clans to take on one small clan and all you do is come up with excuses that you can't even back with facts.

This is what happens when all the best/experienced players go Pirate.  And the ranks of the pirate nation swell with even more experienced and battle hardened players who should not really have gone pirate.  Most USA players are new players with little battle experience.  I tried to convince my guildies to go Spanish to help balance the game out, but they all decided to go easy mode (Pirate).  

It would be nice if some of the player base in USA and some of those who have gone Pirate would go Spain, or another faction that needs the players to support the game and give us a healthy balance.  

This looks like seal clubbing to me.

We aren't the only ones, we just happen to be the most organized players.   We get tired of the BS in our nations and go where we can work together with like minded folks.  Many folks come from nations that use to fight each other, but we are willing to work together as a team and get things done.  Something it seams the big clans can't get done.   As for being new players these players in these big regional battles are players that have been on the server for some good time per there rank so stop saying it's all new players too.   As for going Pirate instead of Spain it's a dead nation with like  5 players.  You would get rolled by other nations and burned out and end up rerolling any way.

Yes it would be nice but at this time it's not going to happen. US and Brits are still the largest nations not Pirate.   Maybe in the futrue they will put cap on certain nations when the population is the largest and try to get folks to play in smaller nations, but that prob something more for after Alpha testing.  More than likely after the Alliance stuff is all done.

How is killing fellow high ranking players and equal players seal clubbing?   Ya'll spent most of your time running in this battle and trying to chain sails than actually fighting that is why you lost.

http://imgur.com/DLso142

Why is this what we normally see in all ya'lls port battles?

Edited by Sir Texas SIr
  • Like 1

Yes it would be nice but at this time it's not going to happen. US and Brits are still the largest nations not Pirate.   Maybe in the futrue they will put cap on certain nations when the population is the largest and try to get folks to play in smaller nations, but that prob something more for after Alpha testing.  More than likely after the Alliance stuff is all done.

How is killing fellow high ranking players and equal players seal clubbing?   Ya'll spent most of your time running in this battle and trying to chain sails than actually fighting that is why you lost.

Oh, come on, its so painfully obvious that the balance is out of whack, the pirates did not lose a single ship!  Not a single one!  and your telling me that the balance is not out of whack?  Also, ports don't matter and never have since the introduction of smuggler mode.  The pirates could easily take every port from the United States if they wanted to, but they simply don't care about ports like the United States players do.  You and Loco getting your rocks off bashing seals.  

I have seen numerous guilds on the USA side get gutted because all the high level crafters and battled hardened experience players get fed up on the USA side.  The pirates are stacked with big ships.  I guarantee after this battle, very few USA players have a spare first rate sitting around to come out and defend ports. 

Keep up the good work and there wont be anyone left to fight but yourselves. 

Edited by Ultravis
  • Like 1

Oh, come on, its so painfully obvious that the balance is out of whack, the pirates did not lose a single ship!  Not a single one!  and your telling me that the balance is not out of whack?  Also, ports don't matter and never have since the introduction of smuggler mode.  The pirates could easily take every port from the United States if they wanted to, but they simply don't care about ports like the United States players do.  You and Loco getting your rocks off bashing seals.  

I have seen numerous guilds on the USA side get gutted because all the high level crafters and battled hardened experience players get fed up on the USA side.  The pirates are stacked with big ships.  I guarantee after this battle, very few USA players have a spare first rate sitting around to come out and defend ports. 

I have seen it all...so basically you are saying because of the SKILLZs we Pirates have, we are killing the Nationals on wanting to play the game, ....Brother if I was a NAT I would seriously take offense to that, there are plenty of NATs I have run into that are more than capable, hell I have had my rudder handed to me more than once.  issue is that its not Skillzs on the Pirates side, its the Skillzs not be properly used by the NATs when they try and coordinate, now granted as Pirates, and I speak only as a BLACK member, we could care less about ports..we do hit them for resources and teaching NATs a lesson, certain ports if things start encroaching on specific areas, (dam game mechanics :) ) we pay a bit more attention to....bottom line is stop the whining NATs, put your Clan egos aside, stop bullying your own players...and for the sake of Davy Jones eye patch....work as a team.

Edited by Mike the Mongel
  • Like 2

The twofactions who complain endlessly about unfair battles decide to team up and gank small factions on a global scale.

Results? Same as always. Thier ships lay at the bottom of the ocean which gets deeper every day from thier constant tears.

Good job rats and keep it up. 1 rat is equal to 25 BRITUS players anyday.

• Like 1

Oh, come on, its so painfully obvious that the balance is out of whack, the pirates did not lose a single ship! Not a single one! and your telling me that the balance is not out of whack? Also, ports don't matter and never have since the introduction of smuggler mode. The pirates could easily take every port from the United States if they wanted to, but they simply don't care about ports like the United States players do. You and Loco getting your rocks off bashing seals.

I have seen numerous guilds on the USA side get gutted because all the high level crafters and battled hardened experience players get fed up on the USA side. The pirates are stacked with big ships. I guarantee after this battle, very few USA players have a spare first rate sitting around to come out and defend ports.

So what youre saying here is the USA faction is so toxic and carebear that you drive away anyone who cares enough to learn to play well. Then you amd the other carebear faction team up ( wow what a shock the two biggest factions teaming up) to try and tickle fight your enemy and you lose.

After you lose you then make excuses abut why you always lose rather then try and improve your play.

Now as someone who fight pvp vs the US every day i can see why you lose and its because all you do is pve missions all day and when forced into a fight you fight vs a player like you do vs ai. All i ever see US players do is bull rush toward my ship like a mad bull and try and rage baord me. They lose every time.

If the US would acually learn to play then help thier team mates rather than drive them off you could improve because you're still the biggest faction in game.

But hey keep blaming everyone else.

• Like 1

So what youre saying here is the USA faction is so toxic and carebear that you drive away anyone who cares enough to learn to play well. Then you amd the other carebear faction team up ( wow what a shock the two biggest factions teaming up) to try and tickle fight your enemy and you lose.

After you lose you then make excuses abut why you always lose rather then try and improve your play.

Now as someone who fight pvp vs the US every day i can see why you lose and its because all you do is pve missions all day and when forced into a fight you fight vs a player like you do vs ai. All i ever see US players do is bull rush toward my ship like a mad bull and try and rage baord me. They lose every time.

If the US would acually learn to play then help thier team mates rather than drive them off you could improve because you're still the biggest faction in game.

if i may input (please dont get ragy at me fam) but rushing like a mad bull works for me..like a lot. :P  i do my best to rake, run, repeat (that should be my motto :P), it teds to work, unless the person youre fighting figures it out.  then switch it up, i do agree that a lot of the US and BRIT do fight like theyre fighting AI, which is...depressing, to say the least.

also do agree that the US "leaders" can be VERY toxic, but are still a great bunch of guys.

if i may input (please dont get ragy at me fam) but rushing like a mad bull works for me..like a lot. :P i do my best to rake, run, repeat (that should be my motto :P), it teds to work, unless the person youre fighting figures it out. then switch it up, i do agree that a lot of the US and BRIT do fight like theyre fighting AI, which is...depressing, to say the least.

also do agree that the US "leaders" can be VERY toxic, but are still a great bunch of guys.

weve fought. You have skill beyond a mad rush ( to my detriment at times) but refering to the crowd who just points the bow towards me and keeps trying to ram me so they can board me. If they can ram me they are just torn to pieces.

If more of the US fought like you , keez, adama and company the pirates would be in trouble.

I have seen it all...so basically you are saying because of the SKILLZs we Pirates have, we are killing the Nationals on wanting to play the game, ....Brother if I was a NAT I would seriously take offense to that, there are plenty of NATs I have run into that are more than capable, hell I have had my rudder handed to me more than once.  issue is that its not Skillzs on the Pirates side, its the Skillzs not be properly used by the NATs when they try and coordinate, now granted as Pirates, and I speak only as a BLACK member, we could care less about ports..we do hit them for resources and teaching NATs a lesson, certain ports if things start encroaching on specific areas, (dam game mechanics :) ) we pay a bit more attention to....bottom line is stop the whining NATs, put your Clan egos aside, stop bullying your own players...and for the sake of Davy Jones eye patch....work as a team.

You two just refuse to put yourself in another persons shoes and walk around for a bit.  Let me put things into perspective for you so you can actually understand it better from mine. 

I joined the USA 6-7 months ago when I first started playing this game because I knew some people there and they had quite a nice strong guild.  We did well for a few weeks, then the guild fell apart, some went pirate, some went to other guilds, and some created their own guild.  So I join a new guild, and I watch as other very strong guilds with good members fall apart as more players decide to go pirate.  And now, my guild has been hollowed out only leaving the hollow shell that once remained as my previous guild members push me to go pirate.  I am currently the most experienced and the only level 50 crafter  left in that guild.  All of THEE most experienced and longest playing members deleting their accounts and re-creating those accounts as pirates.  These players are the most experienced and battle hardened our guild had to offer.  This hollowing out of USA clans has been going on for MONTHS!  I cant speak for Britain, but from the limited talk I have had with them, it seems to be the same thing.  His exact words were "The pirates are ruthless and relentless, and many of our players have gone pirate."  This is why the pirates always win, because you have all of the best players from the United States and Britain, and that's a fact.  So when I see posts such as Loco's here, it just shows a seal clubbing fest.  Yes, there are a few people in there that have been playing the game a long time and have a lot of experience on the USA side, but the majority?  No. 

The result is a very powerful pirate nation with the ability to conquer the whole map if the really really wanted to.  The game balance is so lopsided and the more this happens, the more I am starting to want a server merger to end this nonsense. 

Edited by Ultravis

You two just refuse to put yourself in another persons shoes and walk around for a bit.  Let me put things into perspective for you so you can actually understand it better from mine. 

I joined the USA 6-7 months ago when I first started playing this game because I knew some people there and they had quite a nice strong guild.  We did well for a few weeks, then the guild fell apart, some went pirate, some went to other guilds, and some created their own guild.  So I join a new guild, and I watch as other very strong guilds with good members fall apart as more players decide to go pirate.  And now, my guild has been hollowed out only leaving the hollow shell that once remained as my previous guild members push me to go pirate.  I am currently the most experienced and the only level 50 crafter  left in that guild.  All of THEE most experienced and longest playing members deleting their accounts and re-creating those accounts as pirates.  These players are the most experienced and battle hardened our guild had to offer.  This hollowing out of USA clans has been going on for MONTHS!  I cant speak for Britain, but from the limited talk I have had with them, it seems to be the same thing.  His exact words were "The pirates are ruthless and relentless, and many of our players have gone pirate."  This is why the pirates always win, because you have all of the best players from the United States and Britain, and that's a fact.  So when I see posts such as Loco's here, it just shows a seal clubbing fest.  Yes, there are a few people in there that have been playing the game a long time and have a lot of experience on the USA side, but the majority?  No. 

The result is a very powerful pirate nation with the ability to conquer the whole map if the really really wanted to.  The game balance is so lopsided and the more this happens, the more I am starting to want a server merger to end this nonsense. 

We been in your shoes..or did you forget when the Pirates had frankly 2 ports...yes 2 ports , players left in masses from Pirates, and the NATs..mainly US and BRITs just rubbed it in our faces, but we few hung in there, so don't claim the holy than thou crap, because we know how it feels to get a beat down, sucks don't it :)....point is you focus and get positive and good things will happen

Edited by Mike the Mongel
  • Like 1

We been in your shoes..or did you forget when the Pirates had frankly 2 ports...yes 2 ports , players left in masses from Pirates, and the NATs..mainly US and BRITs just rubbed it in our faces, but we few hung in there, so don't claim the holy than thou crap, because we know how it feels to get a beat down, sucks don't it :)....point is you focus and get positive and good things will happen

I guess it just shows you the quality of the people, I am still in USA.  But, everyone wants to be a winner and going Pirate was easy, so when they were winning, everyone jumped ship because it was 1 click away with no repercussions.  I am glad that they made it so you need to delete your account to go pirate, but we are still hemorrhaging even after the change. 

Also, Pirates should not be a nation, and they should be wiped down to 1 port.  Being a Pirate should be about raiding and stealing/looting, not about building an empire with ports.  PVP1 has the right idea of wiping them down to just their home port.  Join a nation if you want to help build an empire.

Edited by Ultravis
  • Like 1

Don't forget them chaining you ever battle.  Getting my sails down at a start of a LINE FIGHT is not going to help you later when your full of 50 leaks and sinking and I still have my full armor for the most part and just need to repair sails.  That and stop shooting chain into my broad side all the time it does little to no damage.  Maybe they should stop fitting there ships to run from a fight so they are forced to stay and brawl it out with us.

if i may input (please dont get ragy at me fam) but rushing like a mad bull works for me..like a lot. :P  i do my best to rake, run, repeat (that should be my motto :P), it teds to work, unless the person youre fighting figures it out.  then switch it up, i do agree that a lot of the US and BRIT do fight like theyre fighting AI, which is...depressing, to say the least.

To be honest the last few PB's we pretty much did the mad bull rush to break the line and turn it into a brawl.  I think they don't know what to do when split up like this.  Specially when the leaders are hiding behind the other payers or running as soon as this happen.  You be surprised how much damage you can do to ships with a little focus fire and battle plans.

BLAH BLAH BLAH

I have been playing since EA started and I started on EU server cause I wanted more population to play with.  The US nation was kinda toxic to new or solo/slow players so I came over to PvP2 server.  There where some good players that helped me with a few things, but other than that i keep to my self until a bit ago and joined up with UNKN.  We got tired of all the politics and the separation of OLD TIMERS and new players we wanted to go where folks wanted to work together some of us (8 of a 20+ member clan so that is still 12 players that stayed in US) went to Pirates.  Since than I switched to BLACK cause they been more busy and I end up spending a lot of time in battles with them.  US and BRITS still out number us and do pretty much ever Port Battle for the most part, but we work together and want to win.  

I guess it just shows you the quality of the people, I am still in USA.  But, everyone wants to be a winner and going Pirate was easy, so when they were winning, everyone jumped ship because it was 1 click away with no repercussions.  I am glad that they made it so you need to delete your account to go pirate, but we are still hemorrhaging even after the change. 

Also, Pirates should not be a nation, and they should be wiped down to 1 port.  Being a Pirate should be about raiding and stealing/looting, not about building an empire with ports.  PVP1 has the right idea of wiping them down to just their home port.  Join a nation if you want to help build an empire.

If your going to stay in US than you should help work up a new leadership for them.  Ya'll have the numbers, but you need to learn to work together and help out the new guys.   If I remember correct US still has more ports than any one else.  Pirate is no longer one click away and it's not easy to just switch over so can you stop saying that one reason why we are OP over and over and over.  You have yet to come up with a reason other than we take your best players.  Many a games you will have one clan/faction that will have better players than others.

Until pirate mechanics are put into the game we are treated like any other nation except for te fact we are always at war with every one and no one can ally with us.  This puts us to a disadvantage cause we can't get other nations to help us in a port battle.  Any one notice lately the GB battles are filled with almost more US players than GB itself?  Ya'll aren't running out ships, you have a bunch of folks that sit on there econ and won't help out players out.  PIRATES pretty much gives out SOL'S for free to players (Well we have been capturing a lot of ya'lls).  Have you even thought about what it would mean if we didn't capture ports and instead raided them?  Depending on the mechanics the DEV's come up with this might hit ya'lls econs even more than just capturing a port you can take back a few days late.  You ever notice how easy it is to get ports back after we take a whole bunch of them?  That is cause we don't want an empire or the ports.  We push on the ones you come out to and fight cause we want the PB"s and PVP they bring.   

Oh and speaking of beating on little Nations.  So US has taken two of the Spanish ports without even a fight.  Do ya'll need even more hollow ports that no one is doing anything with (think about half the Gulf of Mexico) that you have to attack a low population Nation that can't truly defend there self and that is why they have off time port battles?   Ya'll even have took two of the original agreed upon 5 ports they can have.  Last I checked it was the Pirates that took those ports from US to allow them to have the agreed upon 5 ports with them taking them uncontested from the Pirates.   Sounds like US just wants land and not fights.  Maybe if you show up than we wouldn't just keep attacking ports to get a fight.   Not to mention ya'll like to hit ports when we are in battles with others to get the easy wins.  Hell ya'll even do this with fellow US Clans that pull other ports and are easy fighting so you can take ports easy.   Have ya'll even though of the folks that might have econ in Spain in those ports you took?   Are the low level char that play in the shallow waters but get all there ports zerged by US cause they can't fight them back?   If ya'll can take several ports a night while we are fielding folks in one big port battle than ya'll aren't a weak nation lacking players, your just a coward nation that doesn't like to fight fair and run when some one tries to bring a fair fight to you.

• Like 1

You two just refuse to put yourself in another persons shoes and walk around for a bit. Let me put things into perspective for you so you can actually understand it better from mine.

I joined the USA 6-7 months ago when I first started playing this game because I knew some people there and they had quite a nice strong guild. We did well for a few weeks, then the guild fell apart, some went pirate, some went to other guilds, and some created their own guild. So I join a new guild, and I watch as other very strong guilds with good members fall apart as more players decide to go pirate. And now, my guild has been hollowed out only leaving the hollow shell that once remained as my previous guild members push me to go pirate. I am currently the most experienced and the only level 50 crafter left in that guild. All of THEE most experienced and longest playing members deleting their accounts and re-creating those accounts as pirates. These players are the most experienced and battle hardened our guild had to offer. This hollowing out of USA clans has been going on for MONTHS! I cant speak for Britain, but from the limited talk I have had with them, it seems to be the same thing. His exact words were "The pirates are ruthless and relentless, and many of our players have gone pirate." This is why the pirates always win, because you have all of the best players from the United States and Britain, and that's a fact. So when I see posts such as Loco's here, it just shows a seal clubbing fest. Yes, there are a few people in there that have been playing the game a long time and have a lot of experience on the USA side, but the majority? No.

The result is a very powerful pirate nation with the ability to conquer the whole map if the really really wanted to. The game balance is so lopsided and the more this happens, the more I am starting to want a server merger to end this nonsense.

I cant speak for texas but for me i do understand its you who dont. Ive played pirate since the very start of ow and seen our biggest clans not only leave but leave with the purpose of crushing us. Ive seen england and the US team up ( of couese things never change) to drive us to one port causing once again our biggest clans to flee and people join other servers or factions.

Trust me when i say that you have never come even close to the desperation we have. The only difference is we have others stand up and take thier place and some of us never quit and finally are in our day in the sun.

We never begged for new mechanics or changed or anything we just soldier on. And if you think we all hold hands and play kissy face youre wrong there too. We have our fights our struggle and our differences TRUST ME but again the difference is we still fight our enemy as a united team.

While i feel for you i can only say that you or someone needs to step up and fill the empty shoes and for the love of god learn to fight othrr thsn bots.

If you play the US then you KNOW im hated by all there and you always rally fleets to search and destroy me once im found.

Ive never once said its not fair. I fight the fight or run my ass and my mouth and fight later.

Just do what you have to do.

• Like 1

@Ultravis.

Hi.

I started out playing this game as a Pirate (Steam release for a week or so, then put the game down and game back about two months ago). One day several weeks ago I decided on a whim to do what you advocate: Join one of the smaller factions. I decided I'd go to Denmark, and since I didn't know anyone there I couldn't just hand over all of my ships and gold to someone at a free town. Pitched a pile of ships and millions of gold pieces when I re-rolled. I got bored as a Dane REALLY quick. the only real active clan operated during times I wasn't around. Nation chat was dead. I felt like I was playing a single player game. That gave me some perspective as to why players can be a little reluctant to jump over to one of the tiny nations.

So I re-rolled AGAIN to Great Britain. Yay, an active nation chat. An active market. Got my economy stuff set back up and got some ships.

Then I start engaging in PvP on the OW and in Port Battles against the Pirates. Some of the PvP was when they were out blockading KPR.

The PBs? Not a lot of fun, either. Pretty sound beatings where GB was playing more like a disorganized force than a team. Pirates were obviously coordinated and had a plan.

I got fed up with GB's answer to a KPR blockade being to just hide in port and whine in National chat. Even worse, in one OW battle where I was up against several members of BLACK, I was happy to see a fellow Brit join the battle. What did the guy do? He just talked smack to the BLACK members for a minute before escaping battle and leaving me to my fate. That's a real "Whiskey Tango Foxtrot" moment.

So I decide to go back home to the Pirate side and rejoin BLACK.

The day before the battle this topic is about happened, there was another large battle for Port Antonio. It was NOT a flawless victory on the part of the Pirates. We still won, but we had losses. I'd go as far as to say it was a hard fought battle.

What led to the shut out in the next Port Antonio battle was the fact that we learned from the mistakes made the day before, made some adjustments, had a plan and stuck to it.  That's it, there's no magic or any unbalance that makes having a Jolly Roger easy mode. Meanwhile, after a few losses the BRITUS alliance started to fold like a house of cards.

Edited by Rhodry Heidenrich
  • Like 2

In your reply to seal club let me put in it in perspective. You guys had 25 players, we had 24. You guys had 2 players that wernt top 2 ranks. We had 3 guys who were mid level. So if anything you guys had the numbers more than us. So you defintion of a seal club is when we have more seals? Enlighten me.

• Like 2

People come here because we have fun and freedom and we help everyone, ive handed millions out and no one argues here. 

Low levels PM me all the time can we come and learn from you in PB`s and I say yes and all I ask is dont undercrew and listen to the ts calls and you wont die and if you die trying I will personally replace your boat free. 

Ive heard how US charge inflated prices. Money is easy matts is where its at.

• Like 1

@Ultravis.

Hi.

I started out playing this game as a Pirate (Steam release for a week or so, then put the game down and game back about two months ago). One day several weeks ago I decided on a whim to do what you advocate: Join one of the smaller factions. I decided I'd go to Denmark, and since I didn't know anyone there I couldn't just hand over all of my ships and gold to someone at a free town. Pitched a pile of ships and millions of gold pieces when I re-rolled. I got bored as a Dane REALLY quick. the only real active clan operated during times I wasn't around. Nation chat was dead. I felt like I was playing a single player game. That gave me some perspective as to why players can be a little reluctant to jump over to one of the tiny nations.

So I re-rolled AGAIN to Great Britain. Yay, an active nation chat. An active market. Got my economy stuff set back up and got some ships.

Then I start engaging in PvP on the OW and in Port Battles against the Pirates. Some of the PvP was when they were out blockading KPR.

The PBs? Not a lot of fun, either. Pretty sound beatings where GB was playing more like a disorganized force than a team. Pirates were obviously coordinated and had a plan.

I got fed up with GB's answer to a KPR blockade being to just hide in port and whine in National chat. Even worse, in one OW battle where I was up against several members of BLACK, I was happy to see a fellow Brit join the battle. What did the guy do? He just talked smack to the BLACK members for a minute before escaping battle and leaving me to my fate. That's a real "Whiskey Tango Foxtrot" moment.

So I decide to go back home to the Pirate side and rejoin BLACK.

The day before the battle this topic is about happened, there was another large battle for Port Antonio. It was NOT a flawless victory on the part of the Pirates. We still won, but we had losses. I'd go as far as to say it was a hard fought battle.

What led to the shut out in the next Port Antonio battle was the fact that we learned from the mistakes made the day before, made some adjustments, had a plan and stuck to it.  That's it, there's no magic or any unbalance that makes having a Jolly Roger easy mode. Meanwhile, after a few losses the BRITUS alliance started to fold like a house of cards.

You nail, we learned from it and a few of our key players where not there the day before. But we had a ts meeting worked out what went wrong.

That day a CKA member was camping Mortimer Town and you know what happened, at least 12 Pirates came out to chase him and this happens all the time when a Nat is spotted around our home port the call goes out to get him. No one ever says hide in port. We Pirates rally and support each other.

The blockade will stop when our demands are met. All I say Britain dont let your nation be ruined by the actions of one man, he can make it right.

• Like 1

A lot of good stuff.

And we loved the fact that you and a couple of low levels keep coming out to fight us, but all the higher level guys wouldn't come out and just talked smack.  We sunk so many of your ships that even in TS we started feeling bad, but you gave us a fight man and that made us respect you.   How many ships have you lost since coming to Pirate?

Ive heard how US charge inflated prices. Money is easy matts is where its at.

It blew our mind when we saw how low the prices where when we joined Pirates.  We hear it all the time when folks come over.  Hell I most of us give out capture ships like it's candy to lower level players or even full made ships so we help build our fleets even if they aren't in our clan.

You nail, we learned from it and a few of our key players where not there the day before. But we had a ts meeting worked out what went wrong.

That day a CKA member was camping Mortimer Town and you know what happened, at least 12 Pirates came out to chase him and this happens all the time when a Nat is spotted around our home port the call goes out to get him. No one ever says hide in port. We Pirates rally and support each other.

The blockade will stop when our demands are met. All I say Britain dont let your nation be ruined by the actions of one man, he can make it right.

And most of those players that come out of MT aren't BLACK.  They are none clan lowbies and other clans that come out to defend our waters.  Something BRITS need to learn to do when there lower levels are in trouble.  It looks bad when you just sit in port and let them get attacked.   

• Like 1