Wreck Drop ideas

In additon to what we get now...

Ship Blue Prints

Notes all 3 Types

Copper Coins

If it isn't a Gold Upgrade 1 Purple and a Labor contract

Or 2 Blue and a Labor contract

Just ideas to make it more interesting.

But the haul should NEVER be more then 100 cargo... You should not be required to take a big ship or a cargo ship to these things. 

• Like 1

Ship Blue Prints

Notes all 3 Types

Yes !!!

But the haul should NEVER be more then 100 cargo... You should not be required to take a big ship or a cargo ship to these things.

Disagree. Go there with trader ship, it's a great thrill.

Oh thou jarring pox-marked moldwarp, if bottles are too much work for you, just pass'em to me. :D

And the loot doesn't need to be limited, you can already pick it up with any ship you want. :lol:

• Like 2

Pls ensure that every wreck has got labor hour contracts in it :P  All bottels/wrecks I have found so far were lacking lh contracts. Very disappointing :(

See I dont ming doing that.. but when you find one and your already in your Rattle snake it sucks to have to find a AI trader to get it.. happened today

You can get another ship and come back. The wrecks stay there for you. I found one in a basic cutter. Left, captured a trader cutter and came back an hour later and took all the stuff.

I don't think bottle loot should provide top end player made items. It dents the player built economy. It should only provide middle level supplies and labor that player then turn into top end items.

For example:

Notes, Coins, Blue Prints, cannon carriages, labor contracts and ship parts you would get from a wreck all save labor hours and so are valuable if taken to market and sold to other players for top dollar. The provide actions to multiple other players.

Gold Modules being an end product doesn't save labor. It removes it completely. Instead of promoting a multi step supply chain for multiple players it only provides a one step supply for one player. If we are going to keep these as treasure rewards there should not be a guarantee of always getting gold mods. They should be rare at most.

Other things I would like to see from bottles.

1. There needs to be a rare bad event that can occur. Perhaps you meet what ever sunk the wreck in the first place. Maybe a pirate spawns and attacks. Maybe it's the Kraken. I don't know but sometime we need to roll snake eyes.

2. Rescued crew. The guys that threw the bottle in the sea. Promote a note like the labor contract. Crew contract that can be used in the future to replace crew.

3. Rescued nobility that grants a Lord title vote future political system voting. Very Rare.

4. Blue Print

5. High labor hour ship parts like carriages.

6. Cargo items from cargo wrecks that require large space to salvage. The bottle already tells us upfront if it's a cargo ship wreck.

7. Monetary gold.

Edited by Bach
  • Like 1

You can get another ship and come back. The wrecks stay there for you. I found one in a basic cutter. Left, captured a trader cutter and came back an hour later and took all the stuff.

Yeah just save it for later.  I have 4 or 5 bottles sitting in 1 port waiting for me to have a big party one day.  Should be fun.  I'll take an LGV or Indiaman in case you're looking to trail.

Yeah just save it for later.  I have 4 or 5 bottles sitting in 1 port waiting for me to have a big party one day.  Should be fun.  I'll take an LGV or Indiaman in case you're looking to trail.

Hope none are in the shallows:)... I have already had one that is 100 miles inland:)

1. There needs to be a rare bad event that can occur. Perhaps you meet what ever sunk the wreck in the first place. Maybe a pirate spawns and attacks. Maybe it's the Kraken. I don't know but sometime we need to roll snake eyes.

If I see ya heading for a wreck, it will be a Krakken.

I do like your other suggestions, and your point about this turning the top upgrades into a one step, one player process. I too think they should be rare,

There are some upgrades that are impossible to craft, only available as victory rewards.  Perhaps they should make a different set that are only available this way.