Game-Labs Forum

Blueprints and player account

Hi,

i have a suggestion, i spent a lot of time, like a lot of other players, crafting trying to unlock every single blueprint and would be a pain to start all over again when the server wipe will come, i would like to know if there is a chance to connect the unlocked blueprints to the player's account like Rank level and crafting level.

• Like 6

I think there's a very good chance of blueprints being retained. The devs know how much effort it requires to get them. Either that, or BP-access will be reworked entirely, hopefully to be less restrictive.

Even the asset wipe is looking less likely.

• Like 2

Hi,

i have a suggestion, i spent a lot of time, like a lot of other players, crafting trying to unlock every single blueprint and would be a pain to start all over again when the server wipe will come, i would like to know if there is a chance to connect the unlocked blueprints to the player's account like Rank level and crafting level.

Not only wipe related but also when you change nation...because I am lvl 50 craft...and when i want to change nations (talking about PvE here) because e.g i find some new mates to play with...why should i start from scratch again in terms of Blueprints? i am still a "master" crafter with lvl 50 and know all the stuff...

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

yes I kept it but if you want a different change than nation --> pirate you have to delete your current character and recreate one presently or do another one in another server but if you want to stay with friends you must stay on the same server are all move.

Do we currently keep blueprints if we do change faction? Is that what happens?

Do people that turn pirate keep blueprints?