Game-Labs Forum

kicked out because of Maintenance.

Brasco

AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was trying to finish a mission i was about to cap a frig and i was given 30 min well that wasn't enough time! these battles take time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you know this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:

what are you actually doing in maintenance every night? will this ever end. I am in California.

The maintenance is done at the same time every day to update the conquest map, restart the servers and ensure everything is okay for the next 23 hours.

My suggestion is not to enter a battle in the hour leading up to the scheduled downtime unless you're confident you can complete the battle in that time.

an hour in advance is what i think makes sense. why does the warning come only 30 minutes prior. it should be as you suggested an hour. 

Yeah, I've been there. It was a face in Palm moment for me because I decided to risk it and go for a quick win, and didn't get it. My own fault in my opinion. Half hour is sufficient warning.

i disagree. an hour is sufficient. then as they do a reminder every 15 minutes.

an hour in advance is what i think makes sense. why does the warning come only 30 minutes prior. it should be as you suggested an hour. 

30 minutes is sufficiently long enough. Sure, it wouldn't be hard to add an extra warning at 1 hour, but the maintenance time doesn't change...

And if you're already at the point of fighting and capturing frigates, you should have learned the time it goes down by now.

i disagree. an hour is sufficient. then as they do a reminder every 15 minutes.

there is a 60 min warning a 30 min  a 15 min a 5 min and a 1 min...what else can they do.

Edited by SirLeggit

You won't lose durability. the battle won't be counted. 

It's happened to me before.

I have to raise a hand and disagree on that end.  I got myself caught trying to finish a batle before maintenance downtime, but screwed up and couldn't finish.  Both my fleet ships lost 1 in durability when I logged back on the next time.  My fault for sure, but they did lose 1.  They were in very good health prior to that.

Unfortunately up to this scheduled maintenance time is a good time for me to play since my kids are asleep so I try to push it to close to the limit.  Se la vi.

Maybe the developers could actually put a countdown timer on the screen for such instances?  Or a real computer clock overlaid?  Just an idea.

I have to raise a hand and disagree on that end.  I got myself caught trying to finish a batle before maintenance downtime, but screwed up and couldn't finish.  Both my fleet ships lost 1 in durability when I logged back on the next time.  My fault for sure, but they did lose 1.  They were in very good health prior to that.

Captain, sorry to hear about fleet durability loss, command fleet ships to retreat before you finish the battle or, like in this case, when maintenance time is about to start, otherwise they will lost durability like it happend

Captain, sorry to hear about fleet durability loss, command fleet ships to retreat before you finish the battle or, like in this case, when maintenance time is about to start, otherwise they will lost durability like it happend

Maintance is the same time every day unless otherwise stated.

Even if it is only a 10min warning it is easy to disengage.

Remember the game is in EA not a full polished game, we are tester and we are testing the game.