Game-Labs Forum

Pirate Tour de Britain

Zombie

Preface:  Zombies were content making snow angels in the white Sand Beach's of Florida feeding my addiction of Brains with my new found friends Sorry; trying to build a condo out of straw in the Miami area.  But I got news today that infected (Zombie) Governor's in south Cuba got hung at the docks and put in those little cages on display. 

Objective:  Raid (Flip) all the 1000-1200 timers in the British Empire (70%???); until no more remaining on that defense window or I run out of Gold trying [taking donations]. [1000-1400 Is Prime Russian Port Battle Window just saying]

Если русский язык и читать это. Нет просто не работает с целым " все Пираты России материал" .

Sponsor(s):

Option A) If your a Individual player or Nation and wish to Finance [in gold] a Zombie and other addicts on "Tour de Britain" gold will be used for the soul purpose of Port Battles.

Option B) If you wish to put a "Bounty" (Pledge) on touring to a specific port [goal] and make the payment in Gold worth the trip [challenge] multi flips to there your welcome to post in this thread or message me in game. [Further details can be received via PM]

[i will take Confidential Sponsor's/Clans/Nations as well]

pirate06.jpg

Zombie [KOTO]

Edited by Zombie
  • Like 9

So you are saying that Britain and America should form an alliance in order to fight against this strategy?

You might be right!

Or perhaps you are saying that your opponents should adopt similar tactics and turn the whole map into a zombie-haunted wilderness and the game to a shuddering halt?

But I would point out that there's a reason why the preferred form of communication with zombies is with shotguns and baseball bats

Edited by mouse of war
  • Like 3

You pirates disgust me! Honestly, this just isn't acceptable. It's a disgrace! How could you do something so heinous? I mean, really...

got hung at the docks

The word is hanged!

I shall send you the bill for the damage my monocle suffered when it fell into my port.

Edited by Musuko42
  • Like 4

You pirates disgust me! Honestly, this just isn't acceptable. It's a disgrace! How could you do something so heinous? I mean, really...

The word is hanged!

I shall send you the bill for the damage my monacle suffered when it fell into my port.

Keep spare monocles for when you'll read the various uses of sink/sank/sunk.

Shh! Don't point out I made a spelling mistake when criticising a pirate's grammar! That's just plain humiliating! :P

Ok thats gota be the funniest thing ive seen in a long time ha ha ha ha. A grammar nazi getting grammar nazied .....wait is natzied a word or is it knotsies ? I need a grammar knotzie to look that up...

This really is a good community for a gamming forum . ;p