Game-Labs Forum

DrunkenSloth

If this was the fleet you sent to avenge him, you should send more ;)

Was a good fight.

Sended no one there. (Wasn't even aware that you got spotted yesterday. AND was to busy grinding for my Trinco.)

By the way, how's the Essex? I'm curious about that ship.

To add to what Monkey said - because we dislike DRUNKs for different reasons - this clan for weeks now tried to kidnap other nations wars threads (In the meantime DRUNK did this!!), post single-battle threads (we capped a ship, WOOHOO!), kidnap and derail diplomatic threads, posted idiotic tribunal posts (THEY DO PvE! BASTARDS!) and even had some of it's members go drunk and challenge whole forum to a duel "or shut up" - to which the leader decided it's not his problem what his men do.

So now, that they have their own topic and ask nicely for others to keep away - why would anyone? It's only repaying them the very same as they did unto others. You cannot expect anyone to respect the drunks' wishes. How can you expect any respect when they ask not to do to them what they spent weeks doing unto others?

The whole guild always hides behind "we do as we please, we do not need to acknowledge others!". Now they want others to acknowledge their wishes? Laughable!

And you haven't even seen the swedish chat yet. The chat is spammed only by on theme: Drunk and their propaganda!

Best regards and i hope i see you on the seven seas!

Twig

~ just another swedish member

• Like 1

And you haven't even seen the swedish chat yet. The chat is spammed only by on theme: Drunk and their propaganda!

Best regards and i hope i see you on the seven seas!

Twig

~ just another swedish member

Need screenshot! :D

Thanks for the nice fight outside Guastavia, DRUNKs!

Before:

http://prntscr.com/ap0z73

After:

http://prntscr.com/ap0zwf

Aye, even with a clear ship advantage on our side:

Swedens, thx for the nice battle.

Dutchies, thx for the fun evening and the trust you put into me/us.

For the intressted ones, the vid will fallow if I ve some time to spare.

Gf

• Like 2