Game-Labs Forum

DrunkenSloth

The whole guild always hides behind "we do as we please, we do not need to acknowledge others!". Now they want others to acknowledge their wishes? Laughable!

Hypocrisy is practically their motto.

Hypocrisy is practically their motto.

Indeed. Proof is in this thread.

Keep it going gentlemen, I'll just sit back and enjoy. For those of you actually here for the roleplay and not these conspiracy theories I'll be making a new post shortly.

You talk about roleplay? You practically went on a tantrum when people roleplayed the Swedish King in denouncing DRUNK. About the fact they dared roleplay the king.

Again, all only when it fits you.

You are a sad person. 

Go get drunk.

• Like 2

Keep it going gentlemen, I'll just sit back and enjoy. For those of you actually here for the roleplay and not these conspiracy theories I'll be making a new post shortly.

Role Playing? You? April's Fool is in one year now.

Role Playing? You? April's Fool is in one year now.

Now, now, DRUNKs are well known for their RP skills. Sometimes they role-play actual drunks, other times they role-play being butthurt about PvE players... and don't forget about the wonderful role plaing gem of winning a battle by loosing a port :D

here is a idea place a bounty on their heads instead of trolling flaming their topic. 

Why? They are the very guys who fought for the rights to "troll the way they want". I'm supporting them in their plight! I say - troll ahoy!

Let's all show our support to DRUNKS and troll the hell out of them!

• Like 1

Why? They are the very guys who fought for the rights to "troll the way they want". I'm supporting them in their plight! I say - troll ahoy!

Let's all show our support to DRUNKS and troll the hell out of them!

And this is why NN is getting disabled 

• Like 3

This right here is one of the reasons that the NN section will be closed..

And are we to blame for it?

Blame the guys who screw there own nation. Not the guys calling out at them.

Seriously, it's like being the victim of a crime and be help responsible for the crime.

If they weren't doing there stuff in the first place, there would not even be that discussion, nor that thread. (By the way, what DOES a Clan thread in a NATION section?)

• Like 1

This right here is one of the reasons that the NN section will be closed..

This is the very definition of light forum PvP.

If I had to guess, I would say it's never-ending accusations about port battle timers and the rusofobia that are the reason for closing of NN. And not to forget all these one-image topics about "nananananana!".

• Like 1

And are we to blame for it?

Blame the guys who screw there own nation. Not the guys calling out at them.

Seriously, it's like being the victim of a crime and be help responsible for the crime.

If they weren't doing there stuff in the first place, there would not even be that discussion, nor that thread. (By the way, what DOES a Clan thread in a NATION section?)

So they are Rogues of your nation roleplay it they make a NN thread saying they fought the french and won or whatever but the nation they are under is suppose to be allies with them, either post in their thread or make a seperate thread shaming it and announce a bounty on their heads.  

Also just because they did this or that doesnt mean you stupe to their levels. 

So they are Rogues of your nation roleplay it they make a NN thread saying they fought the french and won or whatever but the nation they are under is suppose to be allies with them, either post in their thread or make a seperate thread shaming it and announce a bounty on their heads.  

Also just because they did this or that doesnt mean you stupe to their levels. 

They are not rogues of my nation. They are rogues of the Swedish faction we are in peace with.

They don't have to make a thread about themselve cheerfully going against the Diplomatic discussion, they don't have to cheerfully post pictures of them taking lone players 5 to 1 and brag about it in completly IRRELEVANT thread like France vs GB.

They don't have to make MULTIPLES THREADS about them.

They don't have to GLOAT about putting there WHOLE faction in danger. Heck, this guys managed to create so much trouble that Swedish were forced to defend St George against pissed off French. St George being one of the last -if not the last- Outpost holding the lines against the Dutch.

And please, do I come and challenge you to a duel and tell you if you don't you have to shut your face? No.

So please don't talk about levels, because we are way up above theirs.

I don't think your realise how toxic they are to the others -including there own nation-.

And no amount of so-called RP, Bounty or stuff will make people tolerate them.

Edited by KuroNyra
  • Like 1

They are not rogues of my nation. They are rogues of the Swedish faction we are in peace with.

They don't have to make a thread about themselve cheerfully going against the Diplomatic discussion, they don't have to cheerfully post pictures of them taking lone players 5 to 1 and brag about it in completly IRRELEVANT thread like France vs GB.

They don't have to make MULTIPLES THREADS about them.

They don't have to GLOAT about putting there WHOLE faction in danger. Heck, this guys managed to create so much trouble that Swedish were forced to defend St George against pissed off French. St George being one of the last -if not the last- Outpost holding the lines against the Dutch.

And please, do I come and challenge you to a duel and tell you if you don't you have to shut your face? No.

So please don't talk about levels, because we are way up above theirs.

I don't think your realise how toxic they are to the others -including there own nation-.

And no amount of so-called RP, Bounty or stuff will make people tolerate them.

This indeed.

I was actually the third to leave after having substained to much damage. I would have love to do broadside to broadside but:

Not easy to do broadside to broadside when the ennemy is running away.

Not easy to do broadside to broadside when the ally don't give space to breath. (Ask Luciole, rammed it twice to force him to give some space to catch up.)

Not easy to do Broadside to broadside while all you do is making lines and going left and right. (Hehe, I was for a good moment focused by a LOT of people, apparently I've touched some nervs!)

Strange you complain about being overwhelmed, it's your favorite tactic. :P

So yeah, said the guy and managed to survive despite receiving death threat and who was focused. :)

I see you're also a bad loser. No big surprise there.

Where do i complain? I just wrote down a fact, that its not a DRUNK only tactic to attack with a bigger fleet. Thats what everyone does in this game. You are allways the one writing like it is only done by one clan. We saw all the ships from the beginning and we didnt turned, we just started the fight. Ask you fellow french partners...we never complained in the battlechat about the uneven numbers. Until the end we didnt even write anything at all beside 1 or 2 sentences.

Bad loser? Serious? Why am i bad loser? We knew from the beginning that this would not end well for us. Nobody of us was angry about that. Thats Open PvP, sometimes you are the strong guys and sometimes its the others.

But i am sure, an even fight would have not end in the favor for the french.

I find it interesting that every time I offer to have a chat in TeamSpeak with KF they never show up, but sure enough I check forums and sweden chat and more negative posts are made. You know they say insults are the last resort of the ignorant.

I find it interesting that every time I offer to have a chat in TeamSpeak with KF they never show up, but sure enough I check forums and sweden chat and more negative posts are made. You know they say insults are the last resort of the ignorant.

A talk was actually just offered yesterday. It was declined. If you are not trying to deflect again then you are more than welcome to join 51.254.204.184 and do just that - Talk

• Like 2

KoroNyra we dont have to do so much... May I at least drink some beer and come home after 9:00 pm?

Lots of beer in the fridge, bring some pal' if you want! :D

Maybe you should start first and stopping the action that can be held against you? You know, when one want to talk about that kind of stuff, it's generally AFTER he showed some sign to the others, not BEFORE. ;)