Game-Labs Forum

Zombies in Flordia (PVP 1)

Zombie

@ US

Last week you told us you wanted to fight the Brit's but demanded 8 ports so you feel "safe" VS the Pirates.  We declined and said we are going to do what we do and suggested you do the same but offered X time for you to get sorted if needed....

That Night - I changed a PB from US to Brits out of respect for just chatting with you guys....On the way to the PB you guys sank a straggler 3rd rate of mine and run to the boards with it (even a player in the talks at that).

Next 72 hours - You take a few Pirate ports (fair play); But I was very close with those Governors and harvesting Brains from those ports....

Over the Week - You guys go back and forth with Lord V telling him on the Internetz  that the entire coast (Mexico) is already sorted with the British!?  *Scratching my head....was this agreed upon before or after the Spanish Allys were up rooted from it?*

So my question is:  Did you intend or believe you would get 8 ports from Pirates (while Brit's thought you were at war) and 24 ports from Brits (while pirates thought you were at war) .....I suppose it would be clever if neither the Brits or Pirates could/would read the internet'z???

If you give Zombies 112 Brains, 23 Kidneys, 14 Livers, 42 ears (fresh), 13 hearts, 6 fingers, 2 thumbs and ports from Keys to Cape I promise not to take them from you.  CANT speak for the rest of the pirates of course.  But Zombies have addictions to feed.

Good luck and stay safe gents.

Edited by Zombie
  • Like 7