Game-Labs Forum

Contraband Etiquette?

Dealing with Pirates sailing under the British flag doesn't bother me to much. A certain Cerberus skipper thought it was quite in order to drive his ship between me and a prize we were taking. The Boarding action was well under way when he did this and even though his ship was between us and our prize it didn't affect the outcome. This is almost as bad mannered as those little Tinkers  continue to blast Captains who've raised the White flag. Anyway Captain Get REKT didn't get his way and Get F*****D !  Bless you every one and Happy sailing.

• 2 months later...

Nah if a Nation is acting smart, they use gentle agreement within their Nation and their allies. Not to weaken economics own nation and allies should be clear. Unfortunately some captains won't consider this.

Agree as most smugglers, i do quess,using it for ferrying a ship. The only way to really limit this is it can be only used by traderships and nothing else

Agree as most smugglers, i do quess,using it for ferrying a ship. The only way to really limit this is it can be only used by traderships and nothing else

this will dramatically  change -for better or worse- soon, as we will not  be able to send ships to outpost no more.

Attacking player smugglers of your faction, thought allowed by design, is seems as "bad etiquette" as most of them are used really to disrupt enemy economy

• Like 1