Game-Labs Forum

Reduce Teleport CD

The current tp system is preventing teamplay alot. It is forcing players to wait in a specific place for other players out of their Team to come online, so they actually can play tigether. If they use the tp system on their own the Team is getting split all over the map usually not able to reallocate until the next Day. Keep in mind: 4h is way more than the dayly playtime of an average player.

I would suggest to remove the possibility to teleport with your ship to your capital. Remove the timer on being able to bock passages between outpost and introduce fees you have to pay for your Passage.

My suggestion for the teleport system is leave the timer as it is. But make available the ability to teleport at a gold cost. Make it 20000 gold for the first time.. 40000 gold for the second time. Turn it into a gold sink so it isnt profitable to burn teleports but players still can group up and earn that gold back during the time they are playing. 

I find the biggest turn off for me is if I burn my teleport and then a have a few friends log in. All we can do is talk in Teamspeak. I myself dont have alot of gold and i wouldnt mind blowing a portion of it to be able to group up with some buddies. 

When on ship the only option is to teleport to Captiol, pretty useless for most, an opportunity to teleport to any of your outposts would be much better.

Cap a trader, send your ship where you want, tp yourself. Problem solved with minimum effort required.

For lower cooldown - definitely no. Even with current system blockades of ports are often pointless, cos defenders just teleport inside as long as they have ships stored (pretty easy with current teleport prise to outpost mechanic and lots of 3rd rates out there) and tp available. As an effect Frigs -mainstay of screening fleets- are pretty much useless in RvR PVP (for intercepting well orginised attackers you often need SOLs of your own due to BR difference). Your proposition (or the pay for TP option) will only make it worse.