Game-Labs Forum

Pvp1: Denmark-Norway, peace or war?

kirefla91

166 members have voted

1. 1. Should Denmark-Norway and sweden break the peace and have war?

• Yes, there can be no peace,- I'll have my cannons roar!
    • No, there should be peace, I long for the relative safety of it!

Yes you did, I witnessed it first hand as commander of the Oranjestad Port battle and the battle near Plymouth. We are anything but a few renegades and it's pretty apparent you're feeling unsafe sailing your large ships, the knowledge of being unable to sail carefree in your own waters. We're a rather large thorn in your side and I'm sure Herminator, Pokerjoker and balticsailor will be scanning the horizon a lot more now ;) the Victory was very good target practice.

Oh please, I sail the biggest ship I can, regardless of your presence or not, and I'd quite much love to battle it out with you, let you put your cannons against mine, both on equal ground to see whom is the best, but- That'd never work out in the end, there's always someone joining and such. Either way, I doubt I'm the only one who feels an utter lack of intimidation by your group :P But hey, I'm for the war, so that speaks for itself, eh?

Oh please, I sail the biggest ship I can, regardless of your presence or not, and I'd quite much love to battle it out with you, let you put your cannons against mine, both on equal ground to see whom is the best, but- That'd never work out in the end, there's always someone joining and such. Either way, I doubt I'm the only one who feels an utter lack of intimidation by your group :P But hey, I'm for the war, so that speaks for itself, eh?

Didn't say you needed to be intimidated :P Our Renommee WolfPack's intimidate no one at first, but they do bite quite hard. I have no doubt we will meet, I'll make sure to give you a Swedish salute ;)

• Like 1

Didn't say you needed to be intimidated :P Our Renommee WolfPack's intimidate no one at first, but they do bite quite hard. I have no doubt we will meet, I'll make sure to give you a Swedish salute ;)

Oh please- I'd take two surprises over four Rens any day of the week!

Yes you did, I witnessed it first hand as commander of the Oranjestad Port battle and the battle near Plymouth. We are anything but a few renegades and it's pretty apparent you're feeling unsafe sailing your large ships, the knowledge of being unable to sail carefree in your own waters. We're a rather large thorn in your side and I'm sure Herminator, Pokerjoker and balticsailor will be scanning the horizon a lot more now ;) the Victory was very good target practice.

When Ivan came to take your ports, how did you stand your ground? How many did you defend?

" AH ! Those sheep !?!? They call themselves the high empire... the great sweden...*chuckles and almost suffocates in laughter* ...They boast and talk and march well ordered al'right...That's all they do... They spot a foreign flag and there they go...by the dozens in their safety in numbers... but to take the fight to their enemy...No sir. Never seen it and I will die before I see it...

Some fishermen came back with tales of having struck a blow down south in dutch lands... I was amazed at the lies. How can whalers in their cutters show more guts than our admirals !?...

Of course I dismissed them as lies and usual boasting. Again...

I will die before I see a ship of war sail out of our ports with any intent other than a parade... "

- an old sick swedish captain exiled from Gustavia living at île-a-Vache

How can a fire rage when smothered with a blanket, it's the embers that remain and risk reigniting you must watch for sir.

A beautiful metaphor, if only you hadn't used it to describe a little candle, blown out by a gentle whisp of air.

• Like 1

A beautiful metaphor, if only you hadn't used it to describe a little candle, blown out by a gentle whisp of air.

Only some of Sweden was blown out, and I hate to break it to you, grinding PvE and getting big ships doesn't make you a powerhouse. :P Remember the royal navy didn't rule the waves because they had better ships, it's because they had better sailors ;)

Edited by DrunkenSloth
  • Like 1

It is so cool seeing each other at war. This way we can defeat you both more easily.

Thanks to this issues the ruskies are busy so, once we defeat the pirate menace, the following nation to fall will be yours.

Ah nice to see Comical Ali enjoying Naval Action too.