Game-Labs Forum

Cant set Sail in Suprise

Mulle Meck

I have not seen this been posted about before so i am making a new thread!

I ranked up to captain yestarday and bought a 5th rate Suprise ship. But i cant use it and i have no idea why.

You can select it under the "home" tab, but the stats of it does not show up on the right side of the ship selection bar. You can go in under equipment and put guns and upgrades and everything on the boat.

BUT i cant set sail. The green Sail button just wont work.

I have sent multiple reports about it. And i have seen a lot of other players talk about it in the chat.

Is there any solution to this problem??

As u can see on the pictures i have the Suprise selected but the game shows the stats of my frig instead.

post-20688-0-84981000-1456743650_thumb.jpg

post-20688-0-68232500-1456743651_thumb.jpg

Maybe a stupid question, but how many ships do you have?

I think there's a limit of 5.I really don't know, if it's possible to buy more, but then not being able to use them.

In that specific port i only have 3, but i doubt this is the problem because i bought a Frigate right after and i can sail with that one and my old Cerb.

This is odd especially since you can sail the other two with no problem. There should be no reason that you can't sail the Surprise except that it's glitched somehow. 

Hang tight until Admin or one of the developers respond and see if they can fix it for you. Worst case scenario you could try selling the Surprise and then purchase another one and see if that works. However, it would be best to let them look at it and see if there is a bug they can locate.

I have the same problem. i can click on my cerberus. it switched. i clicked on my surprise and nothing happened. i can not sail nothing. so. i have send the ship to another player and he can also not sail with the ship. the ship is buged i think.

have realy no one a idea??

Captains, we are looking into the issue, thanks for the reports

Thank you! I ended up buying a new Suprise witch i am using instead so the problem for me is not so urgent anymore. But would gladly see a solution to it since the ship is basicly just sitting in my harbor takeing up space and money ^^