Game-Labs Forum

Distance we get Missions needs changing

Taking a mission in saint ann and getting a mission in carlisle or taking one in saint marc and getting a mission cap-francais is absolutely ridiculous, it takes 20-30 mins to sail to these places if you got good wind and then it takes 15-30 mins to complete it and then 20-30 mins to sail back if you want to go back to that port, this needs to be changed.

• Like 2

I agree the missions spawn points in most cases seem to be purely related to distance in a straight line, it seems like it's totally failing to take into account any landmasses that might be in the way. Also why am i getting master and commander and higher missions spawning in shallow water?? Like how is that even possible?

So why do you whine? I've spent 2 or 3 hours to reach Soutnern America coast just to search and trade.

This game is not about pew-pew, it's about sailing. Wanna non-stop battle - small battle missions at your service, sire.

Edited by ove bababoke

So why do you whine? I've spent 2 or 3 hours to reach Soutnern America coast just to search and trade.

This game is not about pew-pew, it's about sailing. Wanna non-stop battle - small battle missions at your service, sire.

whatever man, if you enjoy sailing for 2-3 hours for 1 mission good for you.

Distance is one of the diversity factors that may help create a wide range of various missions from "Patrol the coastline of your nearby Capital" to "Search and find a shipwreck somewhere far away in the Gulf of Mexico".

There must be nearby missions and distant one.

And for the ones who are even more eager to fight without sailing, there are battles.

This venture is about history and the age of sail, the exploration, search and waiting on the high seas for thy prey to either come to you or give you the slip in the foggy early morning mist, where upon you need to hunt them down. The admiralty orders that you take upon your self reflect the times of hunt and find your prey from ships reports that have taken weeks to arrive, and then dispatch for you to hopeful find the said prey around those waters. 

Either get into the spirit of this venture or retire your ship, good sir.