Game-Labs Forum

Translation Services

Captain Jean-Luc Picard

I have noticed that several posts between nations were made using google translate.

I offer my services to translate between English, French & Polish ( having lived in each of those countries for years as well as down under, among others.), be it in writing or live.

Just send me a pm.

i also encourage anyone else to offer their translation services in here.

It may avoid your offer of cease-fire being wrongly translated as an offer to put a port on fire.

translation-fail-2.jpg

Edited by Captain Jean-Luc Picard
  • Like 7

Hey Captain, based on your forum name, I'm guessing you can also translate into Klingon?

Although i do possess a Klingon dictionary, i am not proficient enough to translate Klingon unfortunately.

Trzeba żagiel z nami następnym razem. :P

http://forum.game-labs.net/index.php?/topic/15623-pvp1-august-3rd-the-french-émissaire/

(No clue what I said though. ;))

The intention is to invite to sail together next time, but... it's kinda like saying that you want to shoe together instead of running together XD

And that link is... yeah... google translate isn't quite what it needs to be yet XD

After your assimilation by the borg colective, do you speak also borg?

Aclaration: Borg is not swedish, despite it sounds like it.

Unfortunately i do not speak Borg, nevertheless i am an expert at interpreting the complex Borg facial expressions. And Sweden has a Bjorn Borg so stop pretending, we all know you are being assimilated.

Edited by Captain Jean-Luc Picard
  • Like 2

After your assimilation by the borg colective, do you speak also borg?

Aclaration: Borg is not swedish, despite it sounds like it.

Well as far as I know, this is only true on PVP 1 , PVP 2 has a swedish clan named "Bork" ;D   

So "Borg" just written in Swedish? (Who knows?)

http://forum.game-labs.net/index.php?/topic/16406-pvp2-sweden-reclaim-and-reconquer-what-was-lost/?p=310542

Edit: Everytime I read your name Tenakha Khan I think about David Gemmell

Edited by Twig