Game-Labs Forum

Invisible cargo prevents ship sale

Jan van Santen

After opening the event chests yesterday in the cargo hold of my Indiaman I had several invisible cargo items. Upgrades in the normal hold and some midnotes.

They showed up in the shop, but are not in cargo.

The midnotes I could extract by selling/re-buying, but if I try to sell the invisible upgrades, a message: "Unable to sell" pops up.

Something similar happened before with fish.

These invisible items prevent sale of the ship, I can't remove them from the ship 

Relogging, changeing ship, tp, etc dont help.

And if I loose a battle on purpose to clear the cargo, I loose dura and cant put the ship on the market anymore.

How to get rid of the invisible cargo ??

My IGN = forum handle, server: PvE. The Indiama is currently docked in Willemstad, I have 2 of them there,  the one with "stifnes" trim is bugged.

Edited by Jan van Santen

Back to topic:

The attached screens show the problem:

There is no upgrade in ship, upgrade hold or warehouse as can be seen in the first 2

Yet, the 3rd shows several sellable upgrades

4th: I try to sell one of these upgrades

5th:"unable to sell"

6th: ship cant be sold either

I also repeated the f11 on request and linked to this forum post in the report.

post-17819-0-80641800-1472482653_thumb.jpg

post-17819-0-69068500-1472482654_thumb.jpg

post-17819-0-71692000-1472482655_thumb.jpg

post-17819-0-61391200-1472482656_thumb.jpg

post-17819-0-68079900-1472482657_thumb.jpg

post-17819-0-64104100-1472482658_thumb.jpg

Edited by Jan van Santen

Captains, stay on topic.

It is a bug I had happen this morning as well.  My hold shows 100 pounds of goods.  I cant see them or interact with them.

The general workaround is to relog - in most cases hidden items will be there after relog, a couple of cases, however, may require additional help from dev team. If the workaround didn't help, F11 it.

In some cases one can sell/rebuy the hidden loot, too, but in my case this worked for parts of the hidden cargo only, the invisible upgrades are still invisible and can't  be sold. I need  dev team  help indeed.

Btw: it would be nice to have a "unload all contents of ship to warehouse" button (cargo,upgrades, cannons.....)  and that should unload invisible stuff as well.

Edited by Jan van Santen
  • Like 1

I am having the same problem trying to put a ship in fleet , restarted game , still can't , won't let me sell it unless in ships screen ,  :angry:  ???

Captain, in case your character name is the same, please send a report via F11

I encontered a related problem. I did try to break up a one dura Bellona but kept getting the remove all messaged, also the equipment tap show the ship all empty.

But if i swtiched to a differened ship and back the cannons i move of the ship where back on it, so after trying to remove them a few times and trying to relog all with no succes i just destroy them and then could break up the ship.(Made two F11 reports about it)

a couple of cases, however, may require additional help from dev team.

In the meantime i direct traded the ship to an other player. He confirms the invisible and unsellable upgrades.

He traded it back to me, and the bug is still there.

I'd simply loose a battle on purpose to get rid of the hidden cargo...but there is a golden Boarding parties and a purple marines amongst the invisible upgrades.

So I am still waiting for that help from dev team.....

Edited by Jan van Santen

Got rid of the hidden upgrades and lost them.

While I could not put the ship on sale with "Put on sale" button, I could put it on the market from "Ships" "Put or view ships on sale"

After retrieving it from market, the invisible upgrades in cargo were gone.

A pity I lost them, but what am I supposed to do if support wont help ?