Game-Labs Forum

Chat during the battles

I agrre with @MassimoSud.

However I like it when angry players throw salt at me. It makes me smile to know they are so effected by their own mistakes.

However, I think open battle chat should have to be accepted/activated by players before they see it.

Tbh some of it is so toxic  that I would rather not hear the insults from people I'm sinking who are playing badly because they are so angry. The C words and F words, etc. 

Make it so we have to accept open battle chat before we can read it.

Edited by Crow
  • Like 1

Just to clarify, I do not bother the players who joke or those who fall into the character (pirates who talk like pirates etc), what I can not stand are insults to the person, or even worse insults to mother and sisters! Dear @Ink and @admin I have repeatedly reported these behaviors, you have never taken any action! Once, exasperated by the insults received and reported to me by other players just because made by a person on my list of ignored, I reacted, wrong, calling a player "donkey". For this "insult" I received a warning (provision that I can also consider fair). What measures have been taken for those who have used me even less kind words to me? What measures have been taken against those who insulted my mother and / or my sister? Answer: nothing! Have at least the good taste of allowing a player to completely obscure the comments of  players on his list of ignored! @admin all players/testers deserve your attention, even those who express opinions different from yours, perhaps even more, they can give you an unexpected contribution. Thank you for your attention (it would have sufficed a simple "we will provide as soon as possible" instead of the usual indifference).

• Like 2