Game-Labs Forum

Package Incentive items

Leavon

The items that were part of the package to get people to buy the game while it is in development should not be removed from accounts or should be renewed after the multiple wipes. They were part of the motivation for people to support this games development and to arbitrarily remove them doesn't create a very good impression on the people that gave you their money to help. Like many I have a couple of accounts and all that is on them currently is craft and regular XP. Please put the ships and other items back on the accounts at least the items that were part of the incentive package.

I think he is referring to the redeemable wipe that happened recently. I am not sure what incentives he means unless it is the New Year gifts for active players of Poods, paint and books. I guess there was also the aggies they gave out too, but these were for testing purposes, other than those I do not know of any recent incentives.

10 hours ago, Leavon said:

The items that were part of the package to get people to buy the game while it is in development should not be removed from accounts or should be renewed after the multiple wipes. They were part of the motivation for people to support this games development and to arbitrarily remove them doesn't create a very good impression on the people that gave you their money to help. Like many I have a couple of accounts and all that is on them currently is craft and regular XP. Please put the ships and other items back on the accounts at least the items that were part of the incentive package.

Captain, please provide more details like when did you play last time and items did you lost? Most likely you missed the redeemables box clearance that was announced in February 2018 and complete in March 2018.

Please check this Steam news:

What packages did you get promise to buy the game?  The only thing that has been given was the Yacht and that is a redeemable you can't loose.  Every thing else we have been given was for testing and such and wasn't any incentives to get folks to play.  

Unless he's talking about the NYE gift of paint, mod and poods, but well that means you have to be actually in game and active to know to have redeem them and that means you weren't playing the game if you lost those things.

@Ink

I talked to Leavon the night before.

He is talking about the Gold Ships (I believe they were a renomee, and a Brig?) that players got way back in early 2016 when the Open World was just released after Sea Trials. When you also purchased the game and got the Yacht permanent redeemable.

From my understanding, only the Yacht though was a guarantee as a package to the game.

Edited by Teutonic

11 hours ago, Teutonic said:

@Ink

He is talking about the Gold Ships (I believe they were a renomee, and a Brig?) that players got way back in early 2016 when the Open World was just released after Sea Trials. When you also purchased the game and got the Yacht permanent redeemable.

From my understanding, only the Yacht though was a guarantee as a package to the game.

The only permanent redeemable for all pre-EA buyers is the Yacht at the moment

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Teutonic said:

@Ink

When we went to sea trials and when I first started if you got into the game after the first few days, I think if you logged in by the 21st when it went live on the 19th they gave us a Brig, Niagara and Renomee to test.  A few months later they gave us the Bucc.    Many months later we where give the Indefatigable and Endymion.  These where all to test the ships as they where new in game, they where not perm ships.  Just like we got the two Aggy's to test the sail changes in ships and such.  They where testing tools not perm gifts.  As ink stated the only thing perm was the yacht.  Of course when the game release we will also have the Pandora which I assume would be much like the Yacht.

Still piss about the Yacht was going to buy the game on paypal when I got back from work.  Was sent to Brazil for an easy one weak job.  Rig goes down and I end up down there with no intent for almost a month and a half through the holidays. I get back right when it goes on steam.....so no Yacht for me...dang you old job and lack of internet lol  I did make made money that month though...lol