Game-Labs Forum

Important information on redeemable clearance! Warning: Action Required.

5 hours ago, Sir Madoc said:

If I delete my player account and make a new one will my redeemables still be there? (I want to change my player name)

4 hours ago, Jœrnson said:

No.

Are we sure about that? Redeemables disappear after March 15 but I thought until then they are tied to your Steam account. As long as they haven't been redeemed already they would still be there on a new character. But not after March 15. 

@joernson

Yep @Liq is correct. So, I had somewhere in the region of 200 plus redeemable when Global merged. If I drew down 50 into [PvP Caribbean] and left 150 then deleted my character to change my name. Coming back even in a different Nation my new PC would have 150 redeemable on [PvP Caribbean]. However, after March 15th all redeemable apart from XP and Craft XP will be wiped.

Originally your Naval Action account was hooked to the STEAM-ID to all four then three servers. Examples of this was a Real Admiral on One server was RA on all, other trade could happen between servers like Labor Contracts. Then this was un-hooked on the last big patch and wipe. So, now each PC has its own xp path on each different server. This now all operates under your STEAM Client -ID.

Players can easily get lost between STEAM-ID and the overall Client-ID.

Norfolk

I am just starting to get back into the game from the merge from global. I am finding dock space a big problem, I started with 6 ships in dock after the merge and one port down from 4 prior to the merge. I had 7 ships to redeem and the cost to get port slots, expand my warehouse to accommodate items from my ports is bankrupting me. As I understand it this wasn't a wipe so I am at a loss as to why I am being disadvantaged like this vs people who were on the server previously.

I had thought the process was essentially just a server transfer without any great loss, but I am finding that I cant even manage to get my ports/storage space with the available money and to expand to two ports and an extra 3 ship slots has diminished my money so dramatically that I cant even afford the extra ship slots let alone try and replace the factories I lost. The redeemable wipe seems a bit ridiculous, data isn't expensive and to store that you have an item as a redeemable would take up miniscule space in any case.