Game-Labs Forum

Sunshine aka Blue Sky

I'm not sure maybe it's an issue with my monitor or my graphic settings :P but I sometimes have the feeling, even it's not a rainy day in game, that I'm sailing in the English Channel instead of the Caribbean as the sky is almost grayish, overcast and murky. I miss sailing in scorching heat, bright sunshine under a clear blue sky :)

I know not every day in the Caribbean is a sunny day but a nice mix between cloudy and sunny days would be sweet :) 

3d97a4adc45a25448b3f0a7a7b8c9ea2.jpg

1 hour ago, Jœrnson said:

I'm not sure maybe it's an issue with my monitor or my graphic settings :P but I sometimes have the feeling, even it's not a rainy day in game, that I'm sailing in the English Channel instead of the Caribbean as the sky is almost grayish, overcast and murky. I miss sailing in scorching heat, bright sunshine under a clear blue sky :)

I know not every day in the Caribbean is a sunny day but a nice mix between cloudy and sunny days would be sweet :) 

3d97a4adc45a25448b3f0a7a7b8c9ea2.jpg

This picture is heavily and inelegantly edited, tho.

I haven't been in the Caribbean, but I've been to the Canaries, north and south Mediterranean, the Red Sea and "the Gold Coast" Africa. I've actually sailed from Tenerife to Lomé, Togo. Sun and sea makes a distant haze more often than not.