Game-Labs Forum

Lost all my crew ...

CTC_ClanLeader

In the past I've encountered a bug that it is possible when capturing a small ship, to move more crew from your own ship to the captured one than what the captured ship can hold. The excess crew then disappears into the ether. It looks like you have encountered the same. You should be careful with the slider when moving crew from a bigger to a smaller ship. The slider represents 100% of your original crew, but if you move 400 crew onto a mercury, the mercury still cannot hold that much crew and roughly 300 crew will simply vanish.

I once, way back several months ago, captured a trader lynx with my surprise. I wanted to move 20 crew onto it to fill the crew on the lynx. I moved the slider from left all the way to the right, assuming that it represented the maximum crew that I could move. I then clicked out of the crew management only to realize that my lynx now had 20 crew and my surprise had 1 crew. Fortunately for me and my mistake the battle was already over so it didn't have any consequences. 

I reported it back then, so I figured it would have been changed by now.

9 hours ago, Anolytic said:

In the past I've encountered a bug that it is possible when capturing a small ship, to move more crew from your own ship to the captured one than what the captured ship can hold. The excess crew then disappears into the ether. It looks like you have encountered the same. You should be careful with the slider when moving crew from a bigger to a smaller ship. The slider represents 100% of your original crew, but if you move 400 crew onto a mercury, the mercury still cannot hold that much crew and roughly 300 crew will simply vanish.

I once, way back several months ago, captured a trader lynx with my surprise. I wanted to move 20 crew onto it to fill the crew on the lynx. I moved the slider from left all the way to the right, assuming that it represented the maximum crew that I could move. I then clicked out of the crew management only to realize that my lynx now had 20 crew and my surprise had 1 crew. Fortunately for me and my mistake the battle was already over so it didn't have any consequences. 

I reported it back then, so I figured it would have been changed by now.

mhhh, i put the slider to the end, thinking he would only transfer the number shown (135) to the merc. 

i will try later to reproduce this.

Edited by CTC_ClanLeader