Game-Labs Forum

Green on green

Rigge1988

Server: PvP EU

Player name(s): Takatounikey & Louis XVI

Player nation: France

Sitrep:

French sailors were looking for a fight around swedish home waters. They were 5 players who found a lonesome victim.

The swedish formed a QRT (coastguard) to fence them off from swedish colonial home waters.

After a short chase we got ahold of 2 french players. And after an approximately 23 minutes chase in the battle instance the french decided to deny the swedes the PVP marks.

By simply shooting each other. Or to be precise. Louis XVI gave order to his fellow friend of the same nation to sink him.

This has happened before which there is little to no evidence from.

Evidence 001:

Here you can also see the chat record of the toxic discussion about their unadulted plans on how to evade this situation that through this post become the new reality.

Pause if necessary. And replay likewise.

This behavior is from my point of view cowardly and unacceptable.

A man has to stand for his actions at all time.

Edited by Rigge1988
  • Like 2

9 minutes ago, DesMoines said:

You are concerned by this action Rigge? it was green vs green against you? no. It s me who is concerned. And i don t open a tribunal post. So it can be close.

Can you post how many ships you have against us pls??? Be fair :)

scuttling a boat has never been against a game simulating a naval battle ...if it was a scuttling. So we can give fire to an allies for his fireship....it s the same thing i believe...Mechanic...Mechanic We use it...It s for that this game is in Beta ;)

As stated in the first post 5 french sailors were attacking a lonesome swede in swedish territorial waters. Swedes formed a coastguard or if you prefer QRT.

How many members of that QRT is clearly shown in the video.

Agreeing to green on green should not be tolerable under these given circumstances.

Difference would be if you are inside an empty port battle. Or practising something against a friend inside a battle instance when the battle is over.

Here, also shown in the video, are evidence that these 2 sailors plan was to deny pvp rewards for 1 of 2 ships by sinking one of them.

11 minutes ago, DesMoines said:

Can you post how many ships you have against us pls??? Be fair :)

The Frensh were with five players when they fled. The swedes were with the same numbers, maybe six. Two of those ships were dragged into the battle. At least the three other guys could turn around to make it interesting and this wouldn't be happening.

Just now, DesMoines said:

5 ships ... I will give you exact composition... Hermione, endy, gros ventre refit...Against WHAT??? Consti, Bellona, reno, endy.... LOL you are just a noob... :P

What were their intentions of sailing around in swedish waters? Be honest.

To begin with. 5vs1 is less fair than 7vs5.

To be fair two swedes joined during the long chase when these french players fled.

If 3 decide to keep fleeing instead of joining their 2 friends who got hunted down and tagged is their decision. A decision which no one but themselves can defend.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, DesMoines said:

But ....intention was to gank swedish.... You gank us...But we don t open a tribunal post...You don t accept that...Admin will decide. kiss

The toxicity im being met with from as far as I can see french players atleast let me know I for now did the right thing.

This post is only here because of the way two french players denied pvp rewards for 1 of 2 ships.

@DesMoines @fouchet

Are you telling me if an other nations captain did this to you you'd be completely okay with it? Dont make a scene.

While it is clearly not green on green because both captains agreed to it, its surely the abuse of an mechanic to deny PvP marks. The only solution by design is to make friendly fire impossible which i would not welcome. Therefore i think this behaviour is tribunal worthy.

• Like 2

Captains,

Consensual friendly fire is not against the rules if both players agree with it and are ok with it. For example you can shoot into your fireship to make fire spread faster. 

If you want to discuss the potential for denial of pvp marks by doing so please post your ideas on fixing it in the suggestion topic.

Closed.
  • Like 9