Game-Labs Forum

OVER 400!!!

Christendom

On 6/30/2017 at 3:43 AM, Christendom said:

Actually the GB move wasn't my idea, but I'm adaptable.  I see you're still salty.  So sad. It's  time to let it go bud.  You guys got us booted off so you can have a server full of port swapping and empty battles in your prime time.  You win.  

Now go back over to bad hombre server and leave us be on global.  I know you're bored, but we've got actual port battles to fight.

Thx chief   

On old EU server, US and GB was allied = only two nations with players online after 23:00 servertime in workdays. What did you do? You attacked only ports in workdays after 23 servertime ONLY on workdays. Only won empty PB's. Your statements are hilarious.. It's complete opposite of what you claim. Now you joined your enemy because you lost, only to beat your own nation.. It's just weak.. Try to organize instead, you proclaimed you did that on old EU server.. But really you just nightflipped empty ports :rolleyes:

3 hours ago, Christendom said:

all those EU danes and swedes are just salty still from the night flips and that getting us booted off the snow flake server.  Now that we're gone they managed to create a port flipping/empty PB hot zone.  Congrats.  

We might have 1/3 of the population, but we're having real battles on global and it's glorious.     

You contradict yourself here.

You say we are both salty about nightflips(empty flips) and yet you say we created a empty PB server??? Yes, I have not forgotten how you want to play this game. You want to win ports but don't want action nor equal fights, the game is not meant to be hard in your opinion... Ok fair enough. Join your enemies, turncoat and go nuts taking ez ports from US on global. I don't care :)

We managed to get a server, where night flips are history - what a great feeling and the battles here are glorious. Cya poor fella

• Like 1

all those EU danes and swedes are just salty still from the night flips and that getting us booted off the snow flake server.  Now that we're gone they managed to create a port flipping/empty PB hot zone.  Congrats.  

We might have 1/3 of the population, but we're having real battles on global and it's glorious.     

u have some screenshots? no hate

Edited by Jon Snow lets go
  • Like 1

I think you booted yourself from the server, attacking regions in the middle of the night, which is your prime time.

Our primetime is not your primetime,and vice versa.

And untill there is no proper mechanic to balance the time in different time zones, there is no need for 1 server.

We are quite happy on EU, wish you all the best on GLOBAL.

16 minutes ago, Hammerhaj said:

On old EU server, US and GB was allied = only two nations with players online after 23:00 servertime in workdays. What did you do? You attacked only ports in workdays after 23 servertime ONLY on workdays. Only won empty PB's. Your statements are hilarious.. It's complete opposite of what you claim. Now you joined your enemy because you lost, only to beat your own nation.. It's just weak.. Try to organize instead, you proclaimed you did that on old EU server.. But really you just nightflipped empty ports :rolleyes:

You say we are both salty about nightflips(empty flips) and yet you say we created a empty PB server??? Yes, I have not forgotten how you want to play this game. You want to win ports but don't want action nor equal fights, the game is not meant to be hard in your opinion... Ok fair enough. Join your enemies, turncoat and go nuts taking ez ports from US on global. I don't care :)

We managed to get a server, where night flips are history - what a great feeling and the battles here are glorious. Cya poor fella

Get your facts straight kid.  TF, VCO and myself did not leave the US to join our "enemies" because we lost.  The GB was not our enemies and up until TF and VCO joined GB they hadnt even fought the US.  So please if you dont play on this server get out of this forum.

2 minutes ago, Cortez said:

I think you booted yourself from the server, attacking regions in the middle of the night, which is your prime time.

And untill there is no proper mechanic to balance the time in different time zones, there is no need for 1 server.

As I said above, IF you dont play on this server please refrain from posting in this forum.  

You are supposedly happy over at EU then begone and stay gone.    Because you obviously fail to understand what a MMORPG is, and that it doesn't revolve around your play schedule.  God have mercy on you if you ever play a REAL MMO like EVE, or Mortal Online, where I would have my clan wreck you 24/7 365 kid.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Hammerhaj said:

You're so angry......

Yes you managed to get a server where night flips are history.....and so are contended port battles too.    Have fun :-(

16 minutes ago, Jon Snow lets go said:

u have some screenshots? no hate

Take a look on our battle thread.  

8 minutes ago, Cortez said:

I'm glad you're enjoying EU.  Please stay out of global's threads.  We do the same.

Just now, Christendom said:

Yes you managed to get a server where night flips are history.....and so are contended port battles too.    Have fun :-(

How does this makes any sense to you? Night-flips was without any content, now we have battles. So yes, we are having fun compared to you guys, who just join whoever is strongest, since now you actually have to fight your battles. Quite amusing. 

Just now, Hammerhaj said:

How does this makes any sense to you? Night-flips was without any content, now we have battles. So yes, we are having fun compared to you guys, who just join whoever is strongest, since now you actually have to fight your battles. Quite amusing. 

Majority of your battles are empty port flips.  Sounds fun to me.   My group switched the the Brits to make sure that the US and Brit nation were at war for the health of the server.  The only way for that to happen was for our people to switch and join up with like minded brits from PVP1.  If we had gone anywhere else US/Brit would still be allied.  The 2 largest nations cannot be friends IMO.  If you're going to try and insult us at least get the info correct.

We declared war on day 2 of our arrival.  

Enjoy your empty port battles and non- aggression agreements.  We have real fights here.  

Now piss off of the global threads and spray your bitterness elsewhere.  Thx

9 minutes ago, Christendom said:

Majority of your battles are empty port flips.  Sounds fun to me.   My group switched the the Brits to make sure that the US and Brit nation were at war for the health of the server.  The only way for that to happen was for our people to switch and join up with like minded brits from PVP1.  If we had gone anywhere else US/Brit would still be allied.  The 2 largest nations cannot be friends IMO.  If you're going to try and insult us at least get the info correct.

We declared war on day 2 of our arrival.  

Enjoy your empty port battles and non- aggression agreements.  We have real fights here.  

Now piss off of the global threads and spray your bitterness elsewhere.  Thx

U mad?

With you gone from EU server, we have no empty PB's anymore. We dont have to worry about being flipped 3 hours before we are supposed to go to work.. Its great, NA is playable, RvR is alive and PB's  are actually battles. Not just proclaimed victories, which you suffer from claiming. :) 

So, the 2 largest nations are not a good match, but the 2 nations with players online after 23:00 was? US and GB on old EU server was allied, you did nothing but flip empty ports.... I don't get your logic. Do you even have any?

Sure, you say for the health of the server. GB was largest nation, I think it was more healthy for you to take the easy pick. As usual, like the night-flips, you just want it ez. :D 

Edited by Hammerhaj