Game-Labs Forum

PvP 3 EU Mirror Diplomatics

Admiraal Mitholyn

Ahoy Captains,

The current diplomatic status of the PvP3 EU mirror server is as following, these have to be updated by the nations since we don't have all the information.

Great Britian:

- Spain at War

- Sweden Neutral

- France Allied

- Danmark/Norway Neutral

- Pirates at War

- US Neutral

- The Verenigde Provinciën Allied

major clans: Antilles Rapid Shipping enterprise (ARSE), (Royal), (HMS), (Ahoy) 

The Verenigde Provinciën:

- Sweden at War

- France Allied

- Spain Neutral

- Danmark/Norway Neutral

- Pirates at War

- US Neutral

- Great Britain Allied

​major clans: United Provinces Royal Navy (UPRN), UGNC, WG

Sweden:

- France at War

- Danmark/Norway at War

- Pirates Neutral

- US Neutral

- Spain Neutral

- Great Britain Neutral

- The Verenigde Provinciën at War

​major clans: [sWEC],KLR (15), [KNTO]

Danmark/Norway:

- France Neutral

- Sweden at War

- Pirates at War

- US Neutral

- Spain Neutral

- Great Britain Neutral

- The Verenigde Provinciën Neutral

​major clans: RNN, KU  

Spain:

- France Neutral

- Pirates: at War

- US Neutral

- Danmark/Norway Neutral

- Sweden Neutral

- The Verenigde Provinciën Neutral

- Great Britain at War

​major clans: Stella Maris (SM) (15/20) 

France:

- Sweden at War

- Pirates Neutral

- US Neutral

- Danmark/Norway Neutral

- Spain Neutral

- The Verenigde Provinciën Allied

- Great Britain Allied

​major clans: , 

Pirates:

- France Neutral

- Spain: at War

- US at War

- Danmark/Norway at War

- Sweden Neutral

- The Verenigde Provinciën at War

- Great Britain Neutral

​Pirate Alliances: Sons of Liberty (SOL) (20+-), 

United States (US):

- France Neutral

- Pirates: at War

- Spain Neutral

- Danmark/Norway Neutral

- Sweden Neutral

- The Verenigde Provinciën Neutral

- Great Britain Neutral

​major clans: 

Edited by Admiraal Mitholyn
  • Like 3

I'm British, consider my nation to be at war with Pirates also, assuming I remember correct there was some raids on Jamaica and some ports taken and lost around Mortimer.

I am loving our alliance with the Dutch which also seems to be working as I've not been attacked by any Dutchmen whilst sailing in thier waters, Shame about Swedens stance though, I would have loved to see a quadruple entente between British Dutch Dane and Swedes.

• Like 1

Im willing to keep track of the diplomatics status in server but i need extra info before i adjust something. I would like to know the major clans active in each nations and how many members they have so we can keep track of that and also to make it easier for new players to see if they wanna join a clan which clans are around.

For example WAR status is giving when the major clans in a nation attack another nation. (im not gonna adjust if just 1 player or small group goes on raiding together).

Example 2: We the Dutch made an alliance with the British because there isn't another dutch clan active/large enough to be bother with it. Plus the fact is the major clans of the British agreed to it. 

Would be amazing that if the games introduces a poll system ingame, that when roughly 50 players iniate a diplomacy change the rest of the nation can vote on the outcome. This way the lone wolf players also have a say in nation diplomatics. So in this case both Dutch and British players can vote and if the majority votes yes the game actually implements an Alliance status which means u cant attack ships of that nation without turning pirate.

• Like 2

Question to the Admins of PVP 3 server word has reached the dutch players the Admins FORCED a NAP on the Swedish towards the French. The reason behind this was because the swedish were owning the french and they werent having fun. And by forcing the NAP they made the swedish players/clans go down towards the Dutch.

If this is true how come the admins think this is fair for the dutch because now we have the French and the Swedish pilling up on them. Anyways i would like to ask the admins to take another look on the diplomatics of this server.

Edited by Admiraal Mitholyn
  • Like 1

these stati are based on Ingame info, indeed the game has a FFA element but if for example the spanish agree with the US to not attack each other i would call them NAP towards each other. Or like now the British and Dutch are helping each other out so they are Allies. and that's why i hope the devs implement a diplomatics mechanic so these things can register and are easier to keep track off. \

@ Svartschegg well Major clans are clans who have multiple players active, for example a clan of 5 people isn't a major clan compared to a clan of 15 or even more. but well if they represent alot the nations players they can also be called major clan.

I wish it was a rumour but it's really strange the swedish didn't finish of the french and all of the sudden made a jump towards the Dutch. And now they are allow the French to take the whole SE part of the map and even gave them 2 ports.

Judging from the original map(?) it looks like the french only actually lost four ports to Sweden whereas the majority of what's now in Sweden was neutral. 2 ports near Gustavia were dutch, 2 were british.

@ Svartschegg well Major clans are clans who have multiple players active, for example a clan of 5 people isn't a major clan compared to a clan of 15 or even more. but well if they represent alot the nations players they can also be called major clan.

Aye aye. I think [sWE] represents a fair share of the swedishspeaking swedes, and a few internationals as well (whereas our buddies in [sEIC] are mostly german speakers). 16 members and counting. I'll get back to you when I guess we're influential and mighty. :)

• Like 1

I must say that with the current hostilities between the swedes and the dutch that its not very fun to play as Dutch in the region. Especially now the swedes have taken zoutman and oranje. Willemstad (capitol, and thus starting place for new players) is all alone and new players have many difficulties to rank and progress in the game. Also trading and crafting gets very difficult. 

I would like to now what the devs say about this. Is this how they planned the PvP server? I hope not because its still a game and a game has to be fun for everyone. I know you can lose on a PvP server but the way the swedes are playing (attacking at night for example) doesnt make it fun at all.

The assault launched at 19:00 CET and went on until around 23:00. I wouldn't say you were attacked in the middle of the night.  :huh:

I am not speaking about any specific attack, but their tactic in general. Of course they also attacked during "normal" times.

The assault launched at 19:00 CET and went on until around 23:00. I wouldn't say you were attacked in the middle of the night.  :huh:

Consider this: Sweden starts out with 1 (one) city. It's not impossible to recover from your state of only having 10+ cities right now.

The situation the Dutch are in now is not the same as Sweden when the server started:

Sweden started with 1 port, but had neutral ports all around it with only the Danes close by.

Currently Willemstad is surrounded by Swedish ports, the Gibraltar bay is still in Dutch hands, but the ports south of Maracaibo don't give quests. With the Swedish frontline at Zoutman sailing there from Willemstad isn't an attractive proposition, especially if you're a new player. 

There's also the fact that Sweden tends to set their conquered ports to the 4-6 AM timeslot, making it hard to reconquer.

One other thing to consider is, if the Dutch get pushed back to only their capital it's not impossible to recover, but with an aggressive faction actively raiding and blockading them, it's highly unlikely that they will recover.

No new players will join and the nation will effectively die out.

The Dutch do have allies, so we will see how it plays out.

Consider this: Sweden starts out with 1 (one) city. It's not impossible to recover from your state of only having 10+ cities right now.

He didnt say middle of the night but at night and you know just as i do that the swedes managed to capture Las aves at 5 in the morning when they failed to take Zoutman before at 4. So actually the Swedish and in special the SEIC are steamrolling the server. They have even admitted that they do this because they dont wanna wait in a queue in the other PVP servers.

Anyways the Admins/devs interfered when the french had this exact same problem im wondering whats taking them so long of doing it now. just like Vegito said the game should be fun and ofcourse you can lose some but the rate the swedes took over the French and the Dutch is just not funny. I tried before to talk to the swedish players about this but there isn't any way of having a normal conversation because you get called salty.

Anyways Good Game i would say to the swedish because in this rate they have an emtpy server to sail around themselves.

the swedes seic clan did a 4am raid to capture dutch ports, i was their and saw it happen.

seic is over 100 players vrs a nation that is now demoralised and loosing numbers

also 4 ports up the north side of the east were british ports captured by swedes before they even moved on the french, (english harbour, saint johns, charlestown, bassetere.)

when the dutch nation is so beaten its players are quiting or swapping sides while only the defiant die hards are staying, can they recover while the underhanded hunting of every dutch from new to veteran takes place on the doorstep of their home port ???

swedens aproach of using pirates and danish in their final push was the most overkill and underhanded responce i have seen or heard of so far, when 120+ and their allies turn up to take on a maximum of 25 people or as in one case 1 port defender, you cannot expect defending players to think this is fun and enjoyable, infact the only fun and gloating to be had was from the swedish.

screen cap of the chat log at the time showing time stamp of the 5am raid

IgveCxA.png

Edited by edgey the edge
  • Like 1

Moaning about it on the forums is not doing anyone any good. I'm sure there are ports in Brittish territory they could use. The Dutch should of done a deal with French If they were both facing Sweedish aggression rather than both getting stomped separately.

It's a huge world and one Sweedish clan cannot be everywhere at the same time.

Let all the softies who can't handle a struggle quit. They are no good for a team anyway.

It's when the chips are down you find a hard core. It's this hardcore that can drive a nation on to great things, not all the cry babies.

Edited by Fletch67

And what do you want us to do? It´s a sandbox game, everyone can play as he likes it. Do you think it´s no hard work to get that big and stay organized? It seems to me you guys are a little bit jelly that we managed to unite a nation and not split it up between 10 clans.. 

Anyways, we won´t take any more ports from the Dutch. 

• Like 1