Game-Labs Forum

Suggestion FIX the mission free for all ........

Im upset and pissed by now that in 50-70% of all my Mission some ..... jump in an sink the ships i wanted to capture!!!!!!!!

happened just again  ...... kaptain Mission 2 mercs....   i wanted to sink 1 and cap the other like i do everytime and than sell on Nation chatt...

2 .... with there shit cutters jump in AGAIN and made the second one sink before i could capture!!!!!

THIS ..... dont lisen to chatt and seem to be not smart enough to find there own fights(missions)!!!!

the next one ruining my Mission will Play with the sharks!!

to bad they lose nothing when there cutters sinks!!!!

SAME THING with People joining and using the bell bug.. happened to me yesterday 3 times!!!!!

THIs isnt beta anymore  the playerbase is much bigger and People have funn harresing other Players!!!

and such possibilitys should be fixed ASAP

Edited by Saliddry
  • Like 2

Can i just say one thing, you are right, it isnt a beta, it is a alpha(before beta).

Also some work arounds:

Missions, do them at another port where there are less people

bell thing: i suspect that will be fixed soon enough.

Im upset and pissed by now that in 50-70% of all my Mission some ..... jump in an sink the ships i wanted to capture!!!!!!!!

happened just again  ...... kaptain Mission 2 mercs....   i wanted to sink 1 and cap the other like i do everytime and than sell on Nation chatt...

2 .... with there shit cutters jump in AGAIN and made the second one sink before i could capture!!!!!

THIS ..... dont lisen to chatt and seem to be not smart enough to find there own fights(missions)!!!!

the next one ruining my Mission will Play with the sharks!!

to bad they lose nothing when there cutters sinks!!!!

SAME THING with People joining and using the bell bug.. happened to me yesterday 3 times!!!!!

THIs isnt beta anymore  the playerbase is much bigger and People have funn harresing other Players!!!

and such possibilitys should be fixed ASAP

Early Access is effectively Beta Testing.  It says so on the giant blue box on the very front of the Steam store page.  Expect bugs, unfinished features, problems, etc.

The mission access is currently being worked on and discussed behind the scenes.  The trick is to make a correct change, not a quick change that may make things worse.

If you start shooting green players in missions, you may end up back in your basic cutter with no XP.  You have been warned.

• Like 1

Even i'm curious...

People joined your fights.. Setting themselfes on your Stern and rinnign the ship bell... trough that bug that noise was extreme oud and it  was  an perma bell ringing   no break between it

maybe it was fixed with todays patch but People jumping into your missions and ruining the xp or sinking ships you wanted to cap is still an Problem

and it was said it was never intendeet that missions get public

so i dont know whats to discuss rather than Setting it back to privat.. wonnabe gankers mourning about loosing an Chance to gank?

Edited by Saliddry

This needs to be fixed ASAP

.. when the population was low it was no real issue

.. now it's practically impossible to capture a ship in a mission because of people who don't comprehend BR numbers, don't respond to battle chat, and invade mission battles sinking a ship that could easily be dealt with solo

.. the fix is simple .. only party members should be able to join the battle .. 

I'm so frustrated with this I won't play again until it's rectified .. game breaker imo

This needs to be fixed ASAP

.. when the population was low it was no real issue

.. now it's practically impossible to capture a ship in a mission because of people who don't comprehend BR numbers, don't respond to battle chat, and invade mission battles sinking a ship that could easily be dealt with solo

.. the fix is simple .. only party members should be able to join the battle .. 

I'm so frustrated with this I won't play again until it's rectified .. game breaker imo

This isn't a solution, particularly for PvE where it just shouldn't happen. If someone is not in my group they shouldn't be able to enter my battles on PvE and they should be locked out of my PvP battles after a set amount of time or when the conflict has moved a certain distance away from the starting area. Open battles are an invitation for griefing and/or stupid mistakes by newbies.

I have taken to either flipping the trader I'm trying to cap or flipping the theives ships outright who are trying to steal it, depending on conditions and ship positions. Dishonourable conduct attempting to steal other captains prizes will be punished one way or another.

This has to be fixed. I got ticked off enough today I just logged. I'm trying to capture a ship in a mission. I take down the sails, I'm going to start working the crew and someone comes in, ignores chat, and then turns into me hitting me hard. I hit all the repairs and still sink. I wasted way too much time for this jerk to come in and then cause me to sink.

Fix this please.