Game-Labs Forum

Racist Rantings About Russians Are Not Ok!

As a swede playing as a danish-norweigan captain  am deeply worried about the language of some new players (that are NOT involved in any major danish-norwegian caln).

The danish-norwegian players consists of a large group of russians as well as international captains. The channel is therfore both englishspeaking and russianspeaking. This has resulted in a rage against russians by some non-russian players. Some typical ragers SCREAM out that all russians are "rude and evil" and should not speak russian on the "international channel". They mix rage against the "damn fucktard russians" with sometimes other forms of xenophobia like hate against jews or other nations.

The danish channel is amlost impossible to follow sometimes due to these rants.

And even if I am no russian I do understand some russian and can say that there are jerks among them too but they are in NO WAY as rude, impolite and brutal as these self proclaimed "civilized" westerners.

This is not good for the game and it is NOT good for the danish-norwegian nation. We have to cooperate! The russians are MORE than welcome to the danish-norwegian group.

I just want to mention this so that we can seek a solution to this improductive russophobic rage.

/Torbjörn
member of Vest-Indiske Escadre

PS

And if russian should not be allowed as a language ingame I think the company is making a mistake. The market in russia is quite big.

Edited by Ligatorswe

As mentioned, please report them by right clicking their name in chat.

Closing this thread as it's a known issue and is not a valid Tribunal thread.  Tribunal is for reporting, with screenshots, people who are breaking non-chat related rules, such as damage farming, green on green attacks, etc.