Game-Labs Forum

Captains in ports

Hi

I always was wonder about how many other captains are in same port as me at same time? Maybe this coould be nice feature to see number of captains currently on docks, or maybe we can see even nationality of them? At the end every captain have to dock up and have to be noticed...what you think? 

• Like 8

Interesting yes but I can see massive exploiting of it.

Ts comes alive hey guys it says 4 (pick a nation) captains are in Plymouth as I went by let's set up to get them when they come out.

Worse yet TS comes alive again " Hey guys I see " Pick a hated or hotshot player " is in This port I just sailed by let's get him.

My vote would be no , no ones needs to know what port I am or we are in at any given point of time.

Like the idea as it is a 2 way street but have seen what is going on here lately and can see that being abused a lot.

I agree. Sailing into a port and not noticing what ships are there would be unrealistic. Would a ship fly it's national colours in a neutral port? I think the ship info should be given but if a player has an outpost there he could constantly change ship types to confuse other captains.

• Like 1

Ships in ports should be visible to everyone in that port with proper flag. Captian could hoist false flag, but would be no honorable option. Maybe should be a options to see whats ships are in port from sea. Sailing at close distance.

This feature will be abused but it is needed, it is the only way small hunting groups can handle at hostile waters. And it is more realistic and natural skill based thing, than BR autobalancer.

Edited by Jim