Save flying Pig Cloud!

Pagan Pete

The one true cloud  

42 members have voted

1. 1. Save Flying Pig Cloud

• Aye!!!
    • Nay.

Let us pray...

Oh glorious gaseous Porcine! Giver of Salted Pork, Ham, and the Holy bacon. He who wallows in the sky and gores thine enemies with his mighty vaporous tusks. Prithee dine on the souls of the nonbelievers for you slops. Oinkmen.

Not thee well, The Holy trinity of Salted Pork, Ham and the Holy Bacon are represented by the signs HE has given us! The three pig clouds in the sky.

Holy Bacon…. Mmmmm :wub:

Edited by Pagan Pete

My crew, a superstitious rabble if ever there was one, doesn't consider the dreaded Pig Cloud as a God, rather they think it is a bad omen whenever they spot it.

Needless to say they spend a lot of time agitated under its baleful influence. All I can do to counter its eeeeevil effect is lash them to the main mast and flog them 'till their morale improves.

That damn cursed celestial porker sure has led to many a mighty surly crew, although me arm muscles are immense from the workout -- stili, I vote to keep it. Tradition shouldn't be tampered with, lest we unleash the kraken through our hubris.

Edited by GrapeShot
  • Like 1

Oh ye of little faith… HARKEN to Pig Cloud!

pig-cloud.jpg

Pig_cloud-aug1-11.jpg

6af0f0a96a3c45c1146284436437fd10.jpg

Mac in TDA is also starting to see pig clouds in the real sky and showing us pictures of them.....They truly are following us wherever we go, both in the game and the real world!  He showed one and it looked exactly like the one in game pointing up and he didn't even have to tell us the reason for the picture.  We were all like "no way!"

• Like 1