Game-Labs Forum

Guilds, Clans, Society website links on PFK official website

Hi guys

To help build better community of Naval Action players feel free to post here links of yours guilds, clans, society or groups. We link them to our website links sub-site for free ! Profits for all. All we need is: guild name and link to website/steam group etc...Thanks for co-op.

Here is link how it looks like so far - still under work: http://www.polskaflotakaperska.pl/#!links/c2351

Cheers

Bart Smith

• Like 2

Don't forget the SLVF boys, and their numerous divisions. I believe this is their site: http://www.sealordsvf.org/

Guild name Confederacy

Leader Wolfaceking(SeaWolf)

steam page link http://steamcommunity.com/groups/Confederacy_NA/

nation rat/usa

I'm not exactly sure how I feel about having Rebels sailing around. While there are a myriad of reasons that this is rather silly (my own opinion anyway), my biggest qualm is that it is horribly anachronistic: the minute you bring an ironclad to a fight I'm report you for cheating :P

Thanks William! 

The SLVF have always been a multi-national group over the past 15 years.

Currently SLVF have:

- SLRN (Royal Navy) active

-SLMFr (Marine Francaise) active

-SLRSN (Royal Swedish Navy) getting restarted

-SLUSN (United States) inactive at the moment

Salut!

I'm not exactly sure how I feel about having Rebels sailing around. While there are a myriad of reasons that this is rather silly (my own opinion anyway), my biggest qualm is that it is horribly anachronistic: the minute you bring an ironclad to a fight I'm report you for cheating :P

Well the confederacy controlled the southern side of the usa during the civil war(thats the only part that is in game atm) so i thought it would make since having a usa guild being the confederacy. ironclad no but you will be seeing old ironsides a lot. ;)

Well the confederacy controlled the southern side of the usa during the civil war(thats the only part that is in game atm) so i thought it would make since having a usa guild being the confederacy. ironclad no but you will be seeing old ironsides a lot. ;)

True, but the cuttoff for the NA timeframe is 1820 (1800 for the Rough cutoff) a good 40 years before the civil war. And that's just the end cutoff.

True, but the cuttoff for the NA timeframe is 1820 (1800 for the Rough cutoff) a good 40 years before the civil war. And that's just the end cutoff.

well the confederacy came early ingame and its better than having something like legit freedom hackers. we are also not the only guild that has a bit later name like canadian brew crew. canada was not a country until 1860s also the current flag for usa is wrong for the timeframe(1920-present) so i don't think having a guild name/flag that is 40 years after cut off date is a bad thing.

well the confederacy came early ingame and its better than having something like legit freedom hackers. we are also not the only guild that has a bit later name like canadian brew crew. canada was not a country until 1860s also the current flag for usa is wrong for the timeframe(1920-present) so i don't think having a guild name/flag that is 40 years after cut off date is a bad thing.

I'll give you CBC, and the U.S. Flag used is accurate, as it has (I belive) 15 stars, making it the "Star Spangled Banner" version of the flag, which, at the very least, sees use as late as the war of 1812.

But lastly there are few other guilds that may carry a stigma such as one called the "Confederacy" and flying the CSA naval Jack.

I'll give you CBC, and the U.S. Flag used is accurate, as it has (I belive) 15 stars, making it the "Star Spangled Banner" version of the flag, which, at the very least, sees use as late as the war of 1812.

But lastly there are few other guilds that may carry a stigma such as one called the "Confederacy" and flying the CSA naval Jack.

If they do that it's fine by me i'm not trying to make everyone happy.