Game-Labs Forum

Can Anything be Done to Save the Dwindling Number of Players

Captains and developers. The memberships is dropping drastically. Now the best we can hope for is about 30 players online and often its much worse than this. I know this is the Alpha and the purpose is trial and development. However, I am worried that the number of players may drop even further making the Alpha unplayable and maybe even impacting the number who even come back for open world. The Alpha was great advertising for OW. Look at the number of youtube vids posted. I would therefore urge the developers and the community to save our game. Game Labs should consider selling the Alpha version again to allow new players to join. Maybe they (and admin) could arrange for Trafalgar's at convenient US and EU times and offer an incentive for return players such as prizes for survivors (early access to OW for instance). I think its critical because I fear if Alpha goes under OW may also suffer. Thoughts please.

• Like 3

Just relax.

The news will most likely spread far and wide when OW comes bringing tonnes of people back and those who doesn't come back maybe wasn't that interested in the first place.

When early access on steam goes live that's going to bring lots of people as well.

The state now is nothing to worry about.

While I will indeed miss the sea trials, and I'll probably continue to log in every now and then to see if there's any matches up, this is just part of the process. The end of an age and the beginning of a new one. Open world will call back all those who aren't playing as much now.

The only reason the servers are up right now is because Admin allowed it but his intentions were never to really have them open this time. It's a nice gesture.

And now most of us are simply waiting for open world at this point.

Edited by Jack Freedom