Game-Labs Forum

Release date

Adrian

• 2 weeks later...
22 minutes ago, Speglord said:

What makes you say the 19th?

It’s what him and the Fusilier dude who have been doing for months aka randomly geeking out on guessing and shilling here and elsewhere about the release date. Quite tiring to be honest but that’s how they roll.

Edited by DCoke

1 hour ago, DCoke said:

It’s what him and the Fusilier dude who have been doing for months aka randomly geeking out on guessing and shilling here and elsewhere about the release date. Quite tiring to be honest but that’s how they roll.

Id really love to think the 19th but the worrying thing is there is no input from the Devs re UGAR. Im on the mailing list for about two years and haven't got one email re the game. I've a feeling it may be early next year before we see early release.

Edited by nigelnire

16 minutes ago, nigelnire said:

Id really love to think the 19th but the worrying thing is there is no input from the Devs re UGAR. Im on the mailing list for about two years and haven't got one email re the game. I've a feeling it may be early next year before we see early release.

They seem confident about this month, but always a chance it will slip back.

All the developer chat is on discord not on these forums.

Edited by colonel1689

8 hours ago, DCoke said:

I am sorry that my anticipation for EA and general excitement for the game causes you so much angst. I am certainly no shill for the game. If it disappoints me, I will criticize it and suggest improvements; which is what EA is all about. I certainly have no power to force you to read anything I post, so if you find any posts tiring to read, do yourself a favor and take a break from the forum until EA begins.