Game-Labs Forum

Upcoming v1.10 news (Update: 20/12/2022)

Nick Thomadis

4 hours ago, Lima said:

3. More attacks on the merchant fleet. This is a very difficult moment. On the one hand, it is necessary, because now submarines are practically useless for hunting merchant ships, but with an incorrect balance it can be very painful.

It's maybe due to me playing a lot of UBOAT nowdays until the new patch comes, but i would actually love real generated battles with submarines against dds and merchant ships, where i can control these hunts. Pressing auto resolve button is not very attractive gameplay :( I know that a lot of peaple have ptsd from wows submarines, and wouldn't like them, but i definietly would xD

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Nick Thomadis said:

Hello again all,

There has been a great effort to make available the beta today, but there is a persistent critical bug of the campaign that must be fixed first, before providing the beta build. We are sorry for this short delay, but it seems we will only be able to fix tomorrow. 

Thank you for your patience,

The Game-Labs Team

Super happy to hear of this news! Will always appreciate bug fixing before a rough patch release. Thanks for the update

• Like 2

Just a general comment, but I think there needs to be some more thought put into giving cruisers a raison d'etre.

The new features (subs, mines, scouting) now make DD's indispensable which is good. BB/BC's are still battle-winners. But CA/CL's still don't really have a roll to play that isn't done better by either DD's or BB's. And I don't think the new TF tonnage limits change this.  

I'm not sure exactly what can be done. Maybe exaggerate their their historic advantages (cheapness, speed and range) in their base stats. Or give them some advantages in terms of being able to mount more/better versions of the specialty modules (radar/range-finder/mines/anti-mines/anti-sub).