Game-Labs Forum

Mega mod!

Sapphire

13 hours ago, Starfleet1701 said:

Well I tried going onto your server was basically thrown out by Altdentifier

I feel uncomfortable to do verification through that system. Appears to me that it marked my Discord account suspicious despite I've had my Discord account since 2016.

I added AltDentifer due to a user on the Offical UAD server threatening to raid the server. If you rejoin and DM me I can bypass verification for you. 

19 hours ago, redboyy999 said:

I need help!

I've tried using the link to download this mod several times and each time it sends me to a page not found link. I don't know what to do so please if anyone knows how to fix this that would be great!

The version this mod supports is listed as 1.8 only. Even if the download link worked it would completely break the game to the point where you couldn't even load in. Also, I already posted that all old versions are outdated hence me removing the DL links. 

Edited by Sapphire

• 2 months later...
On 4/20/2023 at 6:58 PM, Fenrisulven said:

hello, the url for the mod is broken for me, is there any other way to download it ? 

The version this mod supports is listed as 1.8 only. Even if the download link worked it would completely break the game to the point where you couldn't even load in. Also, I already posted that all old versions are outdated hence me removing the DL links. 

Legit 1 post up 

• 5 months later...
On 4/22/2023 at 11:22 PM, Sapphire said:

Legit 1 post up 

Hello, I am new here, what do you mean by the mod only supports version 1.8 of UAD when the latest version as of the time of my post is 1.4. 

Could you perhaps clarify on this?

Thank you!

1 hour ago, SovetskySoyuz1941 said:

Hello, I am new here, what do you mean by the mod only supports version 1.8 of UAD when the latest version as of the time of my post is 1.4. 

Could you perhaps clarify on this?

Thank you!

That was version 1.08

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 11/22/2023 at 12:06 AM, SEMarshall said:

Do you think it would be possible to add early missile systems to main guns like nebelwerfers for germany and katyushas for russia as an example?

Actually, maybe this could work, with guns that have limited ammo, poor accuracy, but insane fire rate so they’re essentially MLRS. Might be worth trying.

On 2/3/2023 at 3:24 PM, Sapphire said:

That's because all old versions are outdated hence me removing the DL links. 

There is no mod update. I moved on from modding UAD. Mainly due to how the shareholders and the devs are doing things. 

The code is: dcemaaBJeu 

You can also find modding help and a short guide there on how to mod UAD 

as far as I know, nothing has changed. AndI guess one can assume that if it isn't updated since near 5+ major patches ago, it isn't being maintained. Not to be that guy that points to the obvious, but I am😝

Edited by MDHansen