Game-Labs Forum

Battle boards

Do the devs plan to have some kind of player statistics in the 1.0 version? Something that tells shows how much damage I've inflicted to other players and how much they have inflicted to me. How many player ships I sunk/captured and how many times my ship got sunk/captured. Also those stats can be ran for each clan. That's a great way to measure success :)

Edited by Ivan

Also to make them get mad and rage quit because somone at your team has 36,4 win rate, just like World Of Tanks where they call you a noob when u dont have over 50,0 win rate that pisses me off... but gamers in this game are more grown up so i wont mind

Also to make them get mad and rage quit because somone at your team has 36,4 win rate, just like World Of Tanks where they call you a noob when u dont have over 50,0 win rate that pisses me off... but gamers in this game are more grown up so i wont mind

this is easy to slove, only add a Statistic to the end screen which shows the points, dont take it into the match or at the start of it.

I dont like to see if my teammates are pro or not,... this gives a bad taste

Just some Statistics at the end would be nice to see

Please forget the Arenas for now and statistics. It is Trials and everything will be wipe. Also the main game might not revolve around face off deathmatch and as such the statistics per captain will be of a different nature with direct influence in game other than bragging rights and promoting a false sense of nobility.

Please forget the Arenas for now and statistics. It is Trials and everything will be wipe. Also the main game might not revolve around face off deathmatch and as such the statistics per captain will be of a different nature with direct influence in game other than bragging rights and promoting a false sense of nobility.

I am talking about 1.0 i.e. NA's full release, not the alpha version right now :)

I think that battle boards are somewhat of a mismatch with the type of game Naval Action seems most likely to become. Battle boards are more suited for arena fights, duals and prearranged engagements.

Right now, Naval Action is tested in a format which makes battle boards a logical addition. Yet, this test phase will be dismantled as soon as the open world is stable enough for all testers to be moved in.

In the open world, battle boards just don't make as much sense in my opinion.

~Brigand

i think it would be good for open world, you will have battles there too, and to get info what you did right or wrong you not only get from I GOT SUNK or I WON the battle,

i like to see after a Battle how much Damage to each other player i dealed, and how much i took.

Did i go good with run of for some moments and turn sometimes for a boardside on range, or did i better go close against a overpowered enemy fleet, or a smaller fleet.

it depends on the situation and the players what will happen.

and i would like to see how good/bad i have handeled with the situation.