Game-Labs Forum

Русский язык в чате (и прочие языки)

admin

Всем привет

Если ктото из иностранцев будет вайнить по поводу других языков в чате просим скринить и репортить через F11 или тут в теме. В чате можно использовать русский, украинский, суахили и любые другие языки на которых вы можете общаться с друзьями без мата. Будем выдавать предупреждения.

• Like 5

Sorry to step into the Russian forums typing in English but I want to mention something that is a growing trend in video games out here in the West and sadly mostly the USA. People tend to hate on Russians or Ukrainians or anyone of similar country who speaks in cryllic. It is VERY sad to see but it is becoming a bias of which I hope can be stopped  here in the NA community, making it one of the few games with no racial divides that incense flaming. It is in almost every game such as League of Legends, World of Tanks etc, Counter Strike, MMO's etc etc and it is very sad to see but I just want to warn you guys against the inevitable barrage of incoming idiots who will insult you for nothing other than being Russian. Keep your heads up and don't stoop to their level, they are just uncultured asses.

Knowing that some other language speakers here or in the game may not have any understanding of English, and thus not understand that they are being insulted, I will do my part and report any racial slurs or prejudice against Russian or any other language speaking people in game. I hope everyone who sees this kind of behavior relays it to the GM's/Devs/Moderators.

If anyone could translate this into Russian that would be awesome too.

• Like 1

Knowing that some other language speakers here or in the game may not have any understanding of English, and thus not understand that they are being insulted, I will do my part and report any racial slurs or prejudice against Russian or any other language speaking people in game. I hope everyone who sees this kind of behavior relays it to the GM's/Devs/Moderators.

Thanks.

If anyone could translate this into Russian that would be awesome too.

Your message is pretty clear.

Они говорят, что им не нравится то, что другие англоязычные игроки вайнят по поводу непонятных им языков, поэтому обещают без промедления репортить все случаи.

Э.. харош тут не по-нашему то. Ни ясно же ни черта. В чате : мир, дружба, жвачка, а тут вроде-ка нашеязычный форум же.....или чё?

И че? Че за дискриминация.Не понимаешь? Так чьй это проблемы? Переводчик же есть.С упреком, но без вражды сказано.

И че? Че за дискриминация.Не понимаешь? Так чьй это проблемы? Переводчик же есть.С упреком, но без вражды сказано.

Не понял, какие вопросы к ветерану имеете?  :) 

Просто бурги залезли в русскоязычную часть форума и начали на своём строчить у нас тут. Я не против, пусть пишут но по - нашенски. Я когда к ним захожу на форум всегда перевожу свои мысли на британский, и ничё... не умер.

Считаю, что такое нужно быстро пресекать. А то и глазом моргнуть не успеем а у нас тут вся европа будет сидеть в разделе, шерстеть на аглицком, германском, гишпанском и прочих чужоземных языках. И мы с букварями будем просачиваться изредка...... :unsure:

• Like 1