Game-Labs Forum

Focus testing

Hello,

I was absolutely amazed by what I saw depicted of this game. It's simply great!

I'm a big fan of the era, and have played many historical games through my history of gaming, as well as a genuine interest in history in general.

I hail from Sweden.

I'd be happy to participate in testing.

Hopefully my previous experience of testing games under development, and game development in general, will come in handy.

My computer:
Intel i5 2500K @ 4.2GHz
16 GB RAM
Windows 7 pro 64bit
GTX 580 (Dx 11)

Hi

I'm from the UK (a stones throw from HMS Victory in fact) and have just discoved this work in progress. I am stunned at the quality of the modelling and seascapes and if the gameplay lives up to those then this is going to be an amazing product.

I don't think it's too much to suggest it appears to be the game I've been waiting for since the first time I read a Patrick O'Brian book - frequently I search for an Age of Sail game that really captures the spirit of the times and so far all I've tried have fallen short in one way or another, mostly in realism in sailing.

I'd be delighted to be able to help test and to assist with making the game all that it can be.

I've beta tested 2 MMO's previously (PotBS was one, both under NDA conditions), I was employed for 8 years as a Lead Systems Developer and am used to test environments and providing (and receiving) detailed tester feedback.

System specs are currently:

Intel i5 2500K @ 3.3GHz (overclocked w/liquid cooling)
16 GB RAM
GTX 580 - DX11
Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit

greetings i'm from central germany and cannot await to get first hand experience on your so far awsome masterpiece.

personaly i fell in love in the HMS Bellonna the first time i saw her on the screenshots.

my specs so far:

AMD Athlon II X4 640 Processor 4 Core each 3.00GHz

4 GB ram

ASUS R9 270X Series

would like to upload DXdiag but i am not permitted to upload this kind of file :\

Greetings sirs,

I am from Gelderland, the Netherlands, and I have been a fan of the Age of Sail for some time now. I was very happy to find out I will be able to play as a Dutch captain in this game.

I do hope you will consider me for focus testing for I am anxious to see if my Dutch blood begets me a natural ability at sailing. And if not, I will restlessly wait for the public release. Haha.

My pc specifications are: 

Intel Core i7-2600 3.4 GHz

8 GB ram

AMD Radeon 6970 2GB (DX11 enabled)

Windows 7 64bit. 

Ahoy mates,

Getting to the sea from the shipyard in Istanbul and as a PotBS player, I would like to test your work, too.

System specs:

• Intel i5 2500K @ 3,3GHz clocked at 4,4GHz
  • 8 GB RAM
  • Sapphire Radeon 280X 3GB GDDR5
  • Windows 7 Home Premimum 64 bit

Ahoy Devs,

I would like to hire on for testing!

Gaming rig:

• Intel Core i7 860 (2.8 to 3.46Ghz)
  • AMD HD7750
  • 8 GB Ram
  • Samsung 840 Pro SSD
  • Soundlaster XiFi Platinum
  • Windows 7

I played some naval computer games:

• POTBS
  • Cutthroats: Terror on the High Seas
  • some versions of Pirates! (C64, Amiga and the later two PC versions: Gold Edition from 1993 and Sid Meyers Pirates! from 2004)
  • Sea Dogs
  • Silent Hunter
  • Harpoon
  • Carrier Command

I live in Kiel. That's in north germany at the baltic coast.

• 2 weeks later...