Game-Labs Forum

I miss a General Discussion forum for everything that comes to mind

Hello everybody!

I haven't been here for a long time, but now I need to visit due to what recently happen on a small community site.

Anyway, when looked around a bit I wonder where in what forum should I post and after finding this forum I thought this might be the right place, but if it isn't the right place moderators can move the thread to the correct forum.

What the title says.  I miss a general discussion forum for anything else that aren't related to the Ultimate Gettysburg game or other games.  Which is similiar to what AFK Mods has.

13 hours ago, Leonardo said:

Hello everybody!

I haven't been here for a long time, but now I need to visit due to what recently happen on a small community site.

Anyway, when looked around a bit I wonder where in what forum should I post and after finding this forum I thought this might be the right place, but if it isn't the right place moderators can move the thread to the correct forum.

What the title says.  I miss a general discussion forum for anything else that aren't related to the Ultimate Gettysburg game or other games.  Which is similiar to what AFK Mods has.

Captain, please join our official discord server at https://discord.gg/WsxaUse

14 hours ago, Leonardo said:

Hello everybody!

agreed
we might need to bring it back in some form (with some friendly moderation)

• Like 2

On 1/28/2021 at 1:22 PM, admin said:

agreed
we might need to bring it back in some form (with some friendly moderation)

Do you mean more relaxed or should I say a little laxed then there is on the other forums/subforums?

Edited by Leonardo