Game-Labs Forum

No damage on PZ

Despe

o7

I play in solo patrol today and i was sunk for my rival but there are not increase in damage. I got 20.4k when i enter on battle, and i am still with the same 20.4k. Is that a bug?

btw, i am not sure if have relation but i was boarded and sunk in PZ 2 times, and in both combat news only reported the boarding, but not the sunk.

Best regards, Despe.

1 minute ago, Despe said:

Is that a bug?

It's a feature.

Long time ago damage in Pz counted to total PZ damage, but some smart captains exploited it by dealing damage to each otherwithout sinking in secure Solo PZ and it was changed

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Despe said:

o7

I play in solo patrol today and i was sunk for my rival but there are not increase in damage. I got 20.4k when i enter on battle, and i am still with the same 20.4k. Is that a bug?

btw, i am not sure if have relation but i was boarded and sunk in PZ 2 times, and in both combat news only reported the boarding, but not the sunk.

Best regards, Despe.

Did you get sank in sp from a player kill you before on patrol zone?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Malcolm3 said:

It's a feature.

Long time ago damage in Pz counted to total PZ damage, but some smart captains exploited it by dealing damage to each otherwithout sinking in secure Solo PZ and it was changed

Yeah i know that issue you talking me, but in my case i was sunk

20 hours ago, Despe said:

o7

Best regards, Despe.

The problem will be fixed within one of the next updates. Thank you for the report

• Like 1