Game-Labs Forum

Game does not start correctly

I have just installed the game, but it does not seem to start properly. After i create user, i am supposed to "pop up in the nation's capital", but this does not happen. I only have option to join some battle with having no clue what to do or to exit a game...?!

How do I get to the port or access a tutorial? i don't have any option to do so! Worst experience so far!

5 hours ago, Adam Hieronymus de Walde said:

I have just installed the game, but it does not seem to start properly. After i create user, i am supposed to "pop up in the nation's capital", but this does not happen. I only have option to join some battle with having no clue what to do or to exit a game...?!

How do I get to the port or access a tutorial? i don't have any option to do so! Worst experience so far!

Your ships captain is wounded. He requests you to quarterdeck. You have to finish his mission. If you do it he will recommend you to the agent in the starting city of your nation. 
If you don't finish - he wont recommend you, so there is no reason for you to be sent to port.

You have unlimited tries and can see what the sea and the game is about right from the start. 

13 hours ago, Adam Hieronymus de Walde said:

Thanks guys, i was able to figure it out, but... User guide does not have a word on it, i checked it, it says nothing about the intro mission at all... as for the mission itself, i found it frustrating experience, should not be forced on player before he has a chance to go through tutorials... my 5 cents

Captain, nice to hear the problem is solved and thank you for the feedback!